Ferg and Duges date night.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
These two clowns are serial offenders. I thought Ferguson swore off the booze, what a joke!! How the hell are NSW ever going to beat Queensland when we have indisciplined wankers like these 2 in our team. The cold facts are, Queensland, together as a team, NSW, great individuals but not together. That is the essential difference and NSW needs to adopt a no dickheads policy pronto!!
And right under daley's nose . How the hell did he not smell it.

Both wankers, both over-rated.

But basically, two blokes went to the pub on their day off....wow, I don't know any blokes that so reckless!
Unless NSW management had put in a booze ban, this is just click bait.

Ferg out on the drink again ?
What else is new ?
images3S4878OY.jpg

Spent the free day off in the build to origin 3 just a couple of days before the game and while the others went and saw family, had a game of golf and lunch, Ferg and Duges drove 80kms to a pub and drank the pub dry till 8 at night. Don't you love the blues culture!
I'm disappointed they weren't on a roof. I think that's what really let the blues down. No rooftops, instagram or pineapple cruisers???
In fact, if Laurie held a rooftop bonding session maybe the blues would have won?
Bad coaching!:p

What a nothing story that people are being sucked in by

They got on the turps 4 days out from a game, wow. The 'culture' stuff is all a load of rubbish, how many stories over the years on the footy show and the likes of that have you heard about blokes having big nights and going straight to training

So over hearing about Origin now

This is absolutely emblematic of the NSW SOO culture. Hell yes it was a problem and there's more to this to come. They were on the drink for 8 hours just at that Pub. They were so hung over on Saturday they weren't able to participate in any Team activities. That Friday night a certain journalists car was vandalised and it is common knowledge within the team who did it.

If you can't make the connection to team culture and this sort of stuff then NSW may never win another Origin series.

You know its been a slow news week when 2 blokes catching up with a couple of mates on their day off, leave a pub at 8pm, 5 days out from their game, no reports of drinking from bubblers or man handling dogs.... causes a back page story.

Just media trying to create something out of nothing... again.... surprise surprise.
BLAKE Ferguson and Josh Dugan were still so drunk the day after an eight-hour alcohol-fuelled bender during NSW Blues camp before Origin III team staff hid them from the media, Ray Hadley has revealed.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...s/news-story/10dcb7cbdda68f836b000b845eca75b3

My only problem with this is why are clubs forced to release players into camp if the camp is too long and players need a day off.

Origin is a big wank, surely a few days is enough to prepare.

Well spotted Bob, though it was hiding in plain sight.
Always nice to see some critical thinking in action.

This is absolutely emblematic of the NSW SOO culture. Hell yes it was a problem and there's more to this to come. They were on the drink for 8 hours just at that Pub. They were so hung over on Saturday they weren't able to participate in any Team activities. That Friday night a certain journalists car was vandalised and it is common knowledge within the team who did it.

If you can't make the connection to team culture and this sort of stuff then NSW may never win another Origin series.
Yep. Agree 100%. It's like NSW is stuck in the old amateur days and Queensland is a seriously professional unit. Don't forget the six they stood down last year for breaking curfew.

Loz is as soft as baby S##T... Fefita telling him where he's playing, players getting on the drink etc. It doesnt matter if its one beer or 10, these two are morons for thinking they can do what they like when they like. Both should never play for NSW again. Footy players are human and deserve to be able to have a quiet beer, but surely these knobs knew that it wasnt a good idea. Still did it anything which just goes to show they care more about themselves then representing the state. If Loz stays on we can kiss next year goodbye. Get Des in there. He'd knock Fefita out if he challenged his decision.

Its the little things that make the big difference
and Attitude is everything
ABILITY is what NSW are capable of doing
But
ATTITUDE determines how well you do it
and
Nobody does it BETTER than QLD
When the games are close NSW don't come close enough to QLD
To chance the culture you have to start at the top
So its fck off Daley you green Canberra Super league slime
untitled.png

I'd be more worried about a team culture where a player can have a sook because he's told the plan is to start him from the bench, then the coach "gives in" and lets him start.

And that player then turned in a game that wouldn't have gotten him a start with the 1979 Great Britain side that toured Australia and New Zealand. And that mob were just about the worst lot ever sent on tour.

That shows no leadership on Daley's part.

What do you think Gould would have said to him if he was coach? Hell, if Bozo was coach even in a good mood he would have told him to go back to his room, pack his $hit an piss off.

From what I've read apparently more than a few team mates were not impressed over the coaches backflip. It could explain the attitude that most played with last Wednesday.

Quick way to ruin a coaching reputation take the job as NSW coach , no wonder there isn't a rush of volunteers at the moment to many egos in one room to handle and succeed.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11