Fensom and Vaughan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
After watching the green machine stroll through our middle I'm thinking some starch in the middle of the field is required

No, we need Gillett or Nelson Asofa Solomona, preferably both. No need getting a lock in Fensom and Vaughan is good but not better then Gillett or Solomona.
If the storm are getting Vaughan as has been mentioned, someone might be getting Solomona. Hope it's us.
They couldn't afford them both.....
Could they??

Again it's about judgment. Many of my fellow silvertails are quick to howl down the potential signing of solid first graders from teams ranked way above manly. I'd say yes to fensom and Vaughan, just as I would have said yes to Maloney for this season.

So the storm seem happy to sign Vaughan right? They don't tend to sign duds very often. Perhaps it is time to smell the coffee.

Fensom no. Vaughan maybe but not starting, he is an impact forward. We need backrowers not props. Gillett would be ideal or Jackson, but we will probably wait until 2017 to buy a backrower.
Have a look at the try billy Bainbridge scored in the 20s .that's what we need .give him a few more years could be a good un.

I'd also be chasing Tofu Harris and McLean.

People were saying a week or 2 ago that the decent st George centre (his name escapes me aitken?) was too slow. I saw him run down Latrell Mitchell the following week.

Our roster at manly is pretty poor in some areas. It beggars belief that we can be so picky, hanging on to 12th spot by a thread.

Have a look at the try billy Bainbridge scored in the 20s .that's what we need .give him a few more years could be a good un.
Yes. An excellent try running back 'against the grain'. He is a solid build, but not too tall. Then again, Vautin and Dropmaugh weren't giants either.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4