Felini Martel

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
This warriors player bears a striking resemblance to former Eel Feleti Mateo.

Who the hell is the commentator who is calling him Martel, it started in round one and is till going on tonight.

Edit spelling

bob dylan said:
This warriors player bears a striking resemblance to former Eel Felini Mateo.

Who the hell is the commentator who is calling him Martel, it started in round one and is till going on tonight.

iPhone entry?

I like Mattel.

They made He Man.

Top End Eagle said:
bob dylan said:
This warriors player bears a striking resemblance to former Eel Felini Mateo.

iPhone entry?

I like Mattel.

They made He Man.

and Barbie.

Ouch that's big call mr Zimmerman. I'd go Hadley kiwi voss. But I like none of them and I'd take the fox team even with Daley before any of them.

I'm assuming it is the correct islander pronunciation of his name. Bit like how most Aussies can't say Maori properly.

That's the correct pronunciation of Mateo. Ben Te'o from the Broncos last name should be pronounced Teh O, Not Tee O.

That commentator is 100% spot on with the pronunciation of the islander names, it just sounds strange because nobody has ever said them right before, much like Civoniceva

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2