Fearless Signing Prediction Thread.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Whatever we do we need another hooker. We need 2 genuine hookers in the squad. Even if Faniu comes back, won't be playing 80 mins straight away. Crocker and Cust won't work imo, need a genuine hooker who can offer crisp passing and tackle and have some footy smarts - know when to run or pass, blind side or open side. We have lost so much in the hooker this year cannot happen again next year!

I would go after Brandon Smith, can play hooker or lock. Jake doesn't have to play 80 mins, the best locks like Cam Murray, take a spell. I think Faniu and Bandon interchange hooker would be great, and Brandon can always play lock when Faniu is on, Jake can move to prop later in game and still ball play in the middle.

Ok so a fearless friday night signing prediction thread. MFB has been on the money with the purge. I can't help but that think a couple of reasonably significant signing announcements are imminent. I'm thinking Bayley Sironen and Staggs. Got me stumped as to who is going to play 9 though unless the Manly team know something about Fainu that we don't.
Either way feeling upbeat about 2021. Hopefully Turbo gets through tomorrow unscathed.
Go Manly.
I was thinking about this last night as I watching the game. We need to make a move on staggs.. he is an absolute star. Natural footballer that doesn't give up on every play. Very physical and alot of energy the whole 80. Can play anywhere and have an impact as we seen last night. His heart is in the game and wants to win at all costs.. you can just see it the way he chases every break like his life depends on it even when their 20 down. Alot to like about him. We would be stupid not to! Get staggs and brandon smith, swap saab for garrick and just fill the rest with what we can

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2