Fearless Signing Prediction Thread.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Clint

Premium Member
Tipping Member
Ok so a fearless friday night signing prediction thread. MFB has been on the money with the purge. I can't help but that think a couple of reasonably significant signing announcements are imminent. I'm thinking Bayley Sironen and Staggs. Got me stumped as to who is going to play 9 though unless the Manly team know something about Fainu that we don't.
Either way feeling upbeat about 2021. Hopefully Turbo gets through tomorrow unscathed.
Go Manly.

Ok so a fearless friday night signing prediction thread. MFB has been on the money with the purge. I can't help but that think a couple of reasonably significant signing announcements are imminent. I'm thinking Bayley Sironen and Staggs. Got me stumped as to who is going to play 9 though unless the Manly team know something about Fainu that we don't.
Either way feeling upbeat about 2021. Hopefully Turbo gets through tomorrow unscathed.
Go Manly.
The purge is on for a good reason I think , Des isn’t going to accept this **** for another year!!

Im expecting a few exciting announcements.

Go Manly.
Staggs and b. Sirro to 9

Nathaniel Roche and Bunty Afoa secured in swap with AFB - Roache does his 8th ACL getting on the plane...no take-backs clause activated........

Seriously though, Everyone raves on Staggs - good player sure, feel like we have his range covered as is.

Best news

'Albert Hoppa signs (modest) 3-year deal' - "Excited to stay with Manly and develop with the Trbo's, this club has shown faith in me and I intend to return it. Sorry dad - Des is my father now'

'Brandon Smith will 'play where he is needed' in 1-year deal with Manly, with Team Option extension on table - with a parting message for his team "I shared everything with that prick. Even his name. And he anoints Harry as his successor. Fk that. So I am going to that one place that hurts you the most. 40-nil bruttthaa!!!!"

'Bayley Sironen has signed with Manly, choosing to play out his career with his brother Curtis'

'Jack Hetherington secured to long-term contract with Manly - "they sacrificed me to the Warriors, and so i'll gladly repay them.....by settling down as far as possible from them in the opposite side of town. Knobs."

'Josh Addo-Carr signs with Manly, on condition Latrell Mitchell also signs with him at no cost - Mitchell agrees to get away from new Souths coach, Sam Burgess - "I can't understand him anyway - now me and Carrsie can go shootin' in the Pittwater and no coppas gonna mess with Des"

'Upcoming superstar Stephen Crichton shocks league, signs with Manly "there is only so much Forehead I can deal with, and the Cleary's have done me. I'm out. That father/son stuff weirds me out anyway. Manly just made the most sense'

'SCOOP - Campbell Graham released by Rabbits, to free up cap space to re-sign Sam Burgess in his fairytale return - signs with Manly. "So many great players from that club were 2 first-names mushed together. Thought I should balance it out" Glenn Stewart, Brenton Lawrence, Brett Stewart, and Shane Rodney amongst others all approve.

'Kieran Foran signs.....with Brisbane, for 900k. Watches from the sheds (with Jack Bird...probably) as Broncos secure back-to-back spoons'

Bonus (non-signing) news
'Saab breaks down in pre-season training, asks for release on compassionate grounds'
'Garrick top point scorer in 2021, 22 tries, 92% conversion rate'
'Curtis Sironen learns not to step inside, passes to his outside backs like the 5/8th he was, and tops try-assists'
'DCE sets up final year swansong in 2022 with Dally-M win, promises not to do a Cam Smith and actually retire when he says he will so it doesn't screw up club long-term'
'Turbo, Man of Series in Origin, after winning Clive Churchill in 41-0 thrashing of Roosters in 2013 final repeat, with SBW sent off for a blatant forward pass'
'Fainu beats charges, AFB identified as likely culprit and stood-down....from Broncos'
'Trent Barrett coaches team to consecutive 15th-place, simply because one team (Broncos) was crappier'
'
'Jorge Taufua makes a triumphant return from Achilles injury vs Melbourne in the final round of the season, scores twice and and hits Munster even harder than last time, before lining up Cam Smith for a legit career-ender - then announces his immediate retirement, to the cheers and adulation of adoring fans'

Last edited:
Nathaniel Roche and Bunty Afoa secured in swap with AFB - Roache does his 8th ACL getting on the plane...no take-backs clause activated........

Seriously though, Everyone raves on Staggs - good player sure, feel like we have his range covered as is.

Best news

'Albert Hoppa signs (modest) 3-year deal' - "Excited to stay with Manly and develop with the Trbo's, this club has shown faith in me and I intend to return it. Sorry dad - Des is my father now'

'Brandon Smith will 'play where he is needed' in 1-year deal with Manly, with Team Option extension on table - with a parting message for his team "I shared everything with that prick. Even his name. And he anoints Harry as his successor. Fk that. So I am going to that one place that hurts you the most. 40-nil bruttthaa!!!!"

'Bayley Sironen has signed with Manly, choosing to play out his career with his brother Curtis'

'Jack Hetherington secured to long-term contract with Manly - "they sacrificed me to the Warriors, and so i'll gladly repay them.....by settling down as far as possible from them in the opposite side of town. Knobs."

'Josh Addo-Carr signs with Manly, on condition Latrell Mitchell also signs with him at no cost - Mitchell agrees to get away from new Souths coach, Sam Burgess - "I can't understand him anyway - now me and Carrsie can go shootin' in the Pittwater and no coppas gonna mess with Des"

'Upcoming superstar Stephen Crichton shocks league, signs with Manly "there is only so much Forehead I can deal with, and the Cleary's have done me. I'm out. That father/son stuff weirds me out anyway. Manly just made the most sense'

'SCOOP - Campbell Graham released by Rabbits, to free up cap space to re-sign Sam Burgess in his fairytale return - signs with Manly. "So many great players from that club were 2 first-names mushed together. Thought I should balance it out" Glenn Stewart, Brenton Lawrence, Brett Stewart, and Shane Rodney amongst others all approve.

'Kieran Foran signs.....with Brisbane, for 900k. Watches from the sheds (with Jack Bird...probably) as Broncos secure back-to-back spoons'

Bonus (non-signing) news
'Saab breaks down in pre-season training, asks for release on compassionate grounds'
'Curtis Sironen learns not to step inside, passes to his outside backs like the 5/8th he was, and tops try-assists'
'DCE sets up final year swansong in 2022 with Dally-M win, promises not to do a Cam Smith and actually retire when he says he will so it doesn't screw up club long-term'
'Turbo, Man of Series in Origin, after winning Clive Churchill in 41-0 thrashing of Roosters in 2013 final repeat, with SBW sent off for a blatant forward pass'
'Fainu beats charges, AFB identified as likely culprit and stood-down....from Broncos'
'Trent Barrett coaches team to consecutive 15th-place, simply because one team (Broncos) was crappier'
'
'Jorge Taufua makes a triumphant return from Achilles injury vs Melbourne in the final round of the season, scores twice and and hits Munster even harder than last time, before lining up Cam Smith for a legit career-ender - then announces his immediate retirement, to the cheers and adulation of adoring fans'
Holy shiit, you’ve got one hell of an imagination.lol
If only the Siro one would come true.

Best news

Bonus (non-signing) news
'
Gold. Love it!!

Best news

Bonus (non-signing) news
'
It was the blue pills...wasn’t it...

Best news

Bonus (non-signing) news
'
AFNN you appear to have too much free time!

just sayin’

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4