Favourite Pre-Game songs.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And I'm lovin' He's gonna step on you again right now...have listened to it four times in the last hour or so...lol!

We Are the Champions would never be outta place at Brookie either!

*We will, we will Rock You...also by Queen...is quite stirring too
Just been done to death by teams like the Sydney Kings in basket-case-ball tho*

Slightly off topic but music related i would get pumped listening to the Channel 10 intros before the big game and after each try is scored. I would replay the best try of the round in the back yard ball in hand while humming the tune to my electrifying unstoppable brilliance.

Technically my tries were more polished versions of the real thing as you would expect.....

Pretty sure, according to some, we must all sit quietly waiting for the game to start, boaters and clipboards in hand.

wombatgc said:
Mr.Damage..The Angels.

Angels, great choice. To the Dessie doggies when they show their tails at Brookie we could boom out, 'Am I Ever Gonna See Your Face Again?, with the Manly crowd doing the audience response - "No way..and the rest."
Totally unsuitable for the kiddies and families but would be fun.:D

Oh yeah that's perfect for the Dogs @niccipops

And the Rorters, Scum, Vermin......pretty much any team really.

And just for good measure as they slink outta Brookie...''We Can't Be Beaten!'' by Rose Tattoo.

(Assuming we won, of course...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iz3qcLFQhlw

This is why Scotland should never make another World Cup

I want to hear this next time Jack Littlejohn is denied a try

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMUDVMiITOU[/video]

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8