Favourite moment from last season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
My favourite moment last year came during the Perth match against the Warriors - our grand final opponents from the previous year, who were desperate for a win. We had forfeited the Brookie home advantage, were coming off 2 losses, and were training 0-18 just 10 seconds before half-time.

On his own 10m line, Foran put through a perfect kick for Tafua. Jorge got it. He did not swerve. He did not fend. He just ran. Tupou and Locke both had him in range but weren't strong enough to knock him off balance. That try got us back in the match, which of course we went on to win, and set us up for a strong finish to the competition.

Makes me laugh every time I watch a replay of it!

Mine was the length of the field try at Suncorp, with Wolfie, torn hamstring and all, scoring the winning try :)

So many Players handled the ball, so many Broncos supporters were booing, so few of us to counteract all the negative energy - barely no voice left to chant Manly, Manly !:D

The elation was unsurpassed even by the Perth win.

Lots of great moments on the field, as per usual, in 2012 but I particularly enjoyed the victory song after the Anzac Rnd win against the Dogs. Probably because the way Snake spoke and the atmosphere in the dressing room indicated to me that Hasler was not going to be able to take our best players over to the dark side.

HappilyManly said:
Mine was the length of the field try at Suncorp, with Wolfie, torn hamstring and all, scoring the winning try :)

So many Players handled the ball, so many Broncos supporters were booing, so few of us to counteract all the negative energy - barely no voice left to chant Manly, Manly !:D

Oh yeah. How could I forget that. At their home ground too. Reminded me off Oldfield's try after the bell at Shark Park.

Off field - Fozzy signing with the best team in the world after being strongly pursued by the enemy.

On field - Suncorp win over Broncs. I seriously did loungeroom acrobatics.

Coach moment - Tooves throwing the water bottle after the Suncorp victory.

Special mention - team spirit in the dressing room after defeating the pups in their own pound. Be Manly, don't be a dog!

I've probably overused my quota. My bad.

Sitting on the hill with mates, watching a dude in full Bulldogs gear and flag walk around the ground at a Manly Vs Titans I think game it was, as the friendly taunts, jibes, and (friendly - hehehehe) projectiles were hurled his way :)

yeah for me its the win against the donkeys.

When wolfie scored that winning try i celebrated so loud i hurt my throat. :)

Round 10 Manly 24-Broncos 22.
when The team combined for Wolfman to score in the last minute. Great game, I've watched that game 10 times.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
So many memorable moments from last year for the Manly fans but for me when the hooter went at the 80th minute of the 2012 Grand Final and the Dogs had lost it I just thought - thank christ for that - massive relief to the NRL as a whole.

There was no way I wanted Des to win that.

Yeah, I can't go past the Wolfman scoring that winning try against Brisbane. I've watched those last few minutes many times and everything from the smirk on their coaches face to the crowd booing and laughing when Choc went off injured.....Next minute.

HappilyManly said:

Not only that, but the Bulldogs got done by the Titans there on the same night as well.

HappilyManly said:

A magical moment to be with the MWTS, incredible atmosphere in Bay 317

Just watched it on youtube, and it's dead set awesome.

great break by Matai off a superb buhrer pass.

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Kicked it off like a dead leper's head

I'm with you Tooks. Dogs NOT winning the GF is definitely up there.
Both the Warriors and Broncs wins were against the odds and great to watch.

I'd say our first half at Brookie against the Nots ranks up there.

But I agree with the other contributions.

Was so relieved to beat the Dogs in Rd 8.
Watching them lose the GF and the ensuing suspension of Graham.

Another vote for the come from behind win against the Ponies @ Suncorp. Simply awesome to witness it live with other crazy Manly fans!! :D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6