Fattys Quote on footy show

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

PEPSI

Bencher
"Manly fans must be wondering when they will see their next line break!" .." zero against the roosters and one against the rabbitoes"

mmmm interesting....

:bdh: :bdh:

we dont break the line many times. The stats are we score alot from inside the 20.

Our backline isnt good enough

A bit like Manly fans were wondering when Fatty would use his media 'muscle' for the benefit of the club between 2002-4!

Compare Eddie McGuire versus Fatty.

Tosser.

Our outside backs are pretty pathetic. Even Brett Stewart, with all due respect to his potential, doesn't look like breaking the line on his own. Yes, off an offload but he doesn't have the footwork or the confidence in the face of the defensive line to make a break.

Exactly c_eagle. To turn into a top level fullback Brett needs to use his pace on kick returns. I struggle to recall one break from a kick return in the last 2 seasons

im really starting to lose hope in our outside backs. They have been ordinary and dont seem to be improving

Hicks has to be moved back to centre in my opinion.

Wingers: Donald & Creary or ???
Centre: Hicks, Alberts/Tezza

Maybe Hoppa could come back when his suspension is over. :roll:

Alberts missed a lot of tackles but offers more in attack. Tough one isn't it?

Alberts missed a lot of tackles but offers more in attack. Tough one isn't it?
8 to be precise. Way too many for First Grade, though he still showed more potential than Stephenson. Do you know when Tezza is due back? :/

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8