Fark the Storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They were outmuscled for most of the match. It was good to see. They made as many handling mistakes as we did. Just shows you, even the best can be bustled out of a match.
But what about the Christian Welsh concussion? Melbourne's trainer stops the match (with the Strawberry Milkshakes in an attacking position) because Welsh is concussed. Then, after giving the Storm a 1-2 minute rest the trainer declares Welsh is not concussed and is fit to continue playing which he does for another seven minutes. Then he gets hauled off by a doctor who tests him and, what do you know, he is concussed!
Surely the NRL must punish the Storm for this blatant sportsmanship.
Once a match is stopped due to a concussed player he must be taken off for assessment.

giphy.gif

To all bulldogs,roosters & man utd supporters i can now tell you the storm is my most hated all time sport team.Hopefully we’ve seen the end of there boring grand final appearances.
You lost me at Bulldogs & Roosters, but got me back at Man Utd. I agree @PONTIAN SEA EAGLE there is no other sporting club in the world I loathe as much as the Mexican Scum.

Yes **** storm! Only thing we will remember is Munster and smith getting caught using the Charlie! Shanghai Sally! Cocaina! The white! Snow flake! The big C! Crack! Nose candy!

How marvellous, hope we play them round 1 minus their best 2

Last edited:
Pearce got ten weeks for doing a dance with a doggy. If these blokes get match time before Origin the system is a joke.

Disco Dancing with the Devil's Dandruff ... but they can't be drug tested due to RLPA agreement about he off-season lolwtf

Pearce got ten weeks for doing a dance with a doggy. If these blokes get match time before Origin the system is a joke.

Disco Dancing with the Devil's Dandruff ... but they can't be drug tested due to RLPA agreement about he off-season lolwtf
Haha they won’t get s$&@. It was baking flour and they were just messing about letting of a bit of steam……. Can’t prove anything! Reece Walsh on the other hand had it in possession right and was charged. God these players are idiots! No wonder the game is such a turn off to people and so bloody amateur hour. It’s embarrassing. AFL is miles ahead now. Even the Dally M coverage is bloody amateur. Interesting watching the Dally Ms and seeing how B Smith looked. Almost like all those players knew he’d stuffed up and made their code look bad. He didn’t want to be there that’s for sure.

I’ve been working like a dog and have missed a lot of the shiit. But the daughter kept me up to date with "the block of Coke" and that mongrel Munster. I’ll give the cheese a pass, but Munster!….I hope they hammer him. Fkn hate him.
Munster just seems like a dumb as dog$&@t bogan. Even on 360 tonight they were saying he’s wearing thin at Melb now. I also reckon he’s overrated. Goes missing all the time in big games. Then plays one good game and he’s the greatest. He was f$&@en awful on the weekend and nobody says s$&@!

Haha they won’t get s$&@. It was baking flour and they were just messing about letting of a bit of steam……. Can’t prove anything! Reece Walsh on the other hand had it in possession right and was charged. God these players are idiots! No wonder the game is such a turn off to people and so bloody amateur hour. It’s embarrassing. AFL is miles ahead now. Even the Dally M coverage is bloody amateur. Interesting watching the Dally Ms and seeing how B Smith looked. Almost like all those players knew he’d stuffed up and made their code look bad. He didn’t want to be there that’s for sure.
The AFL players are just as bad - footy players have been doing this for decades now. It happens and will continue to do so. The thing I can't cop is when I hear ex-players in the media acting all appalled by the situation. One in particular - very high profile - was sucking the white stuff up his nose like no tomorrow at Brad Drew's wedding. The Old Log Cabin Hotel on the Nepean River was covered in snow that night. Brad Drew was a good boy, he stayed beside his wife and behaved himself.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6