Farewell premiership a reality for Kite

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
IN the aftermath to Manly’s cakewalk at Parramatta last week, Brent Kite took a moment to stand beside himself.
On the surface, there was nothing too unusual about what was unfolding in front of him. 

Read the full article

Top guy, sad that he couldn't finish his career with us. He has been a really stabilising force for our team and I wish him every success at the riff

As Kitey said, Manly made him an offer and it was he who chose the larger purse from Penrith.

I wish him another Premiership in 2013 and an enjoyable stint out West :angel:

Good read. He is just what the Panthers need.

Great line from the author on Tooves ....PMSL..... and Geoff Toovey was still loosely throwing expletives around like he was Narrabeen’s answer to 50 Cent.

Champion bloke, a manly legend for me

A lot of people talk about the other BK and the influence he had in his 2 years here, the impact of Kite on the club is not far behind that at all

Not sure that I would be too happy reading that if I was a Panthers fan. Basically he's going there for a retirement benefit and not expecting to be anywhere near a premiership. True but not really inspiring for them. Good luck Kitey wish you could stay but this is what happens at the top of the tree clubs.

mickqld said:
Not sure that I would be too happy reading that if I was a Panthers fan. ..
Panther fans can relax Mick, Kite is the ultra professional who will give 100% on and off the field. He could actually play a role similar to what BK #1 played for us all those years ago.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4