Farewell from Brookie and the fans.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Poola

Reserve Grader
To all those who spilt blood,sweat and us, tears. We salute you.
Tooves, Foz, Chee Kam, Horo, Big Willie,Ligi, Hasson, Lui and all departing this legendary club. Have a great game tomorrow, smash the Roosters and celebrate like only Brookie can.
Thanks for the Brookie memories.

Tooves, Foz, Chee Kam, Horo, Big Willie,Ligi, Hasson, Lui and all departing this legendary club. Have a great game tomorrow, smash the Roosters and celebrate like only Brookie can.

Whoa there Silver. Big Willie isn't definitely going yet, is he? We need his hard head type in our pack.

Still think:-

01. Brett Stewart
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Steve Matai
04. Peta Hiku
05. Tom Trbojevic
06. Jamie Lyon
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Nate Myles
09. Api Koroisou
10. Jake Trbojevic
11. Feleti Meteo
12. Tom Symonds
13. Jamie Buhrer

14. Lewis Brown
15. Darcy Lussick
16. Willie Mason
17. Josh Starling

with:

18. Brenton Lawrence (continues recover in reserve grade)
19. Matt Ballin (recovers from ACL in reserve grade
20. Clinton Gutherson (recovers from cruciate in reserve grade)
21. Nathan Green (starts as centre in reserve grade) - from Dragons
22. Tim Moltzen (starts as 1/2 back in reserve grade) - from Tigers
23. Matt Parcell (starts as Hooker in reserve grade) - from Broncos
24. Tom Wright (starts as 5/8 in NYC) - from Union
25. Addison Demetriou (starts as centre in reserve grade)

I agree with your BUT NOT FOZ
Don't feel sorry for him and he certainly does not deserve thanks at all - I have no time for him!!

2V's you legend and TB even if he wins a GF won't ever be in the same class as you .. You bleed Maroon and white always have , always will and for that we are thankful

Let's smash those roosters for you and give up the send off you deserve

$Forme has really stuffed up the last 12 months for us all BUT ( and yes that's a big but) he as yet hasn't slagged off at the club.

He probably deserves " warm applause" for his time with us up to mid 2014.

The others deserve a lap of honour, win, lose or draw!!

$Forme has really stuffed up the last 12 months for us all BUT ( and yes that's a big but) he as yet hasn't slagged off at the club.

He probably deserves " warm applause" for his time with us up to mid 2014.

The others deserve a lap of honour, win, lose or draw!!
I agree, I'm over the Fozzy Bear hate. Let the healing begin ;)

Whoa there Silver. Big Willie isn't definitely going yet, is he? We need his hard head type in our pack.

Willy said today that he is likely his last game at brooky. Said he hasnt pursued his future.

I think if he puts in a massive 2 weeks the club may change their mind. Cant imagine it would take much to convince him to stay.

I really don't see why they don't offer him a contract. Fans love him and it will soothe the whole Matt B thing. He's been out for 2 weeks and our forward pack has gone backwards. He wouldn't be on much. Come on.

Its going to be an emotional night for sure. All the players mentioned and of course our club legend Toovey deserves acknowledgement for great service.

I've been a vocal critic of Foran for what has unfolded this year and personally I'm glad its almost over because that is the hardest pill to.swallow him going especially to them. We all make decisions in life and I only hope that one day he understands what he has given up. That's his call . I now want to focus on guys who really want to be here.

I agree, I'm over the Fozzy Bear hate. Let the healing begin ;)

Let me assure you, I felt the same way, but he's gone now, he doesn't deserve our love and respect but I don't think he deserves our hate either.

I'll never forgive him for what he did BUT I don't hate him, it's a professional sport and he was just doing the best for his family!!

Willy said today that he is likely his last game at brooky. Said he hasnt pursued his future.

I think if he puts in a massive 2 weeks the club may change their mind. Cant imagine it would take much to convince him to stay.

Sorry to say in yesterday's Manly Daily an article on Willie in part says "He is also aware that tomorrow will be his final home game at Brookvale Oval in Manly colours as he is moving on at season's end." I was very disappointed to read this, as I too was hopeful of him staying.

As to the list by @Poola of whom we're farewelling, I think it appropriate to also mention Wolfman who sadly may well not be with us in 2016 but who also did much for Manly.

That's not to take anything away from the departure of Tooves, what a Manly legend!

If it is Wolfies final year, I hope he does the lap of honour as well, such a contributor over many many years but sadly never the same after that bad neck injury.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4