Farewell feathered friends!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm in Moree at present ( minding grandkids), hope our home in Brisbane is ok (my neighbour sent me a text to say they had already got 150 Mls but expected another 250 tonight / tomorrow). Gotta love Queenland!!

Marcia! Marcia! Marcia!

Hope everyone is safe and well.
B-K-5EvCEAAD562.jpg

bradymarcia.gif

Well....that was intense, followed by about a week of deep depression. Kind of like having engine trouble while flying to NZ, then having to wait a week to fly back. lol Sorry KE. Just jokes!!

I'm in Gracemere and we've just got the power back on today. All Mozgrame's are fine. Nil damage. Let me know if we can help out your daughters @Moondog I just caved in and bought a bloody generator this morning. Oh well, it will be handy for next time. Seriously though Moondog, if we can help, consider it done, mate!

Well....that was intense, followed by about a week of deep depression. Kind of like having engine trouble while flying to NZ, then having to wait a week to fly back. lol Sorry KE. Just jokes!!

I'm in Gracemere and we've just got the power back on today. All Mozgrame's are fine. Nil damage. Let me know if we can help out your daughters @Moondog I just caved in and bought a bloody generator this morning. Oh well, it will be handy for next time. Seriously though Moondog, if we can help, consider it done, mate!
Great to hear your ok @mozgrame
Welcome back mate.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7