Farah given permission to leave Tigpies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Tigpies are at most risk of being forced to move out of sydney so if they dont start winning, I think that will end up being their fate.

From what I have heard guys like bunji and farah created culture issues that they still havnt recovered from. Robbie out the door might be good for them.

And yes, as MFB said, we will take Woods if you want to offload players.

Tigers won't leave Sydney, check out the Liverpool multi million dollar Sports Precinct/Stadium that we Tax Payers have given them.@:cool:

Farrah is a Coach killer, but to announce it at this stage of the Season s poor form by the Tigers Management. :mad:

Does he still have the kebab deal with Ali Baba? Maybe a good signing for the Dogs???

Would like to see him stay and see if they have the balls to play him in reserve grade when they are getting flogged week after week

The guy is a top 3 hooker though so won't have any trouble finding another club

Early reports have Souths leading the race, his bro is the physio there and they have lost Luke. Possible played swap with McQueen

There is also talk of Lawrence being moved on. So the team coming last is looking to shed Farah, Lawrence, Galloway and Richards, pretty much all of their guys with major experience. Crazy move

I disagree, i actually think its a good thing, Farah is a great player but he does have a tendency to want to run the show. I think if they are backing Brooks they have to back him to the hilt and make it his team.

Lawrence, Richards and Galloway are all past it and they will do better without

I think losing Te Maire Martin was the big mistake as i'm not convinced by moses

As much as he is a Tigers general, I think his influence on the club has hindered the clubs growth. Think they need a fresh start without him.

Interesting that the Lurker has mentioned Mitchell Moses is antsy and possibly seeking a release. I know he is far from a finished product but perhaps a change of scenery would do wonders plus he's only 20.

I wonder how much a young 5/8 of that nature would cost? Would Bozo attempt to swap Ballin..? Will my speculation make its way back into the Lurkers column as a verified rumour...?

Titans should be throwing every cent they have at Farah

Can you honestly imagine Farah playing for a Qld based club? Even it its only the Coke Coast LOL

Mitchell Pearce I can understand, Queenslanders love the guy @:p But Farah they hate as much as they hate Gallen or anyone else from NSW.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6