Fans vote for daytime grand final

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
A DAILY Telegraph survey shows nearly 75 per cent of National Rugby League fans want the season decider played in daytime.

The poll, which attracted a record 7000 respondents, showed rugby league's lifeblood - the supporters - want the grand final to kick-off at the traditional 3pm on Sunday afternoon.

And the fan's demands for an earlier kickoff were last night supported by some former rugby league legends.

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/5502/Survey-shows-support-for-NRL-day-grand-final.htm">Full Story Here</a>

When will Gallop learn, Honestly. We all want it, everyone wants the day time final why do they persist. Gallop needs to be booted, the silly slimey yes man

We need our game to run by people who make decisions based on what is best for football rather than what is best for a TV company!!!

and when those people pay for the game they can start to call the shots it may change.

I don't like it either, but am not naiive enough to think a heap of fans bleating will change anything. If that was possible Souths wouldnt have needed to go to court to get back in to the comp.

You can always DIGG the article ;)

but yeah it needs to be for the fans not for the sponsors. bring back the Winfield Cup

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4