Fans kicking in to pay Toove's fine

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This is sounding awesome. This might be stretching things but it would be great if we could somehow get disgruntled fans from other clubs to chip in as well. The problem is not Manly's, it's the NRL's.
It's not about Toovey, it's about defending what you think is right and what is wrong with the current game.

We should make sure Grant Goldman knows about it, so that he may make a suitable announcement on game day, after Reserve ged.

Guy's as the I said at the start there's ben a lot happening behind the scenes, even more than I realised.

As mentioned above there's a site https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/2aCfe?psid=f16a583dd3e34dee80166e8ae1215e7a
where people can donate through PayPal that's been organised by Luke Turton and Sarah Fishbeck is the lady whose been in the Manly Daily and DT organising the walk around Brookie at the Storm game.
We'll also have a bank account set up tomorrow for those that don't have PayPal and won't be at the game.
I'll be in contact with the club and we'll be combining at the money together to donate to Tooves when we think we'll get the best media coverage.

As Eelcatcher said Luke's already got over $1000 and a lot have pledged $$$ so I don't think we'll have any trouble getting the 10k

Just another couple of updates..........
Just sent GG a message so hopefully we'll get a plug on his show as well.
Max has also be notified.
Buckets will have lids with slots in them at the ground and will be identified (will let you how next week)
Spoke to the club and they'll be happy to help with security so no one does a runner with the $$$

More to come...............................

Came across this by accident while killing time at work.

Think its a brilliant idea and a great way to show the NRL what we think, and by we i mean all footy fans, not just eagles. It really Sh1ts me that they have this zero accountability system, and worse of all they won't let you complain or criticise! if u do, its 10k. bloody dictatorship!!@#!@$!@#$

I just kicked in $5 to show support the cause. Hope 2V keeps it up!

BTW...GO THE MIGHTY ROOSTERS!!!

2v has just been on all the News Sports segments saying he is not an idiot and was in fact holding back for the good of the game!:D

The players offered to chip in, and Wolfie (looking as sexy as hell :heart:) loves the idea of a hat being passed around at the game :angel:

HappilyManly said:
2v has just been on all the News Sports segments saying he is not an idiot and was in fact holding back for the good of the game!:D

The players offered to chip in, and Wolfie (looking as sexy as hell :heart:) loves the idea of a hat being passed around at the game :angel:

Jeez, I hope you are a chick!

Mybludog said:
Guy's as the I said at the start there's ben a lot happening behind the scenes, even more than I realised.

As mentioned above there's a site https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/2aCfe?psid=f16a583dd3e34dee80166e8ae1215e7a
Went on and did my bit through this link. Posted as anonymous and am ticked off that other donators have copied my user name.:p Go Tooves. Go Manly!

Hey guys, also would be nice if you shared it on facebook and twitter. There is a link to share on facebook on the fundrazr site.

dan mabye we can get it on the silvertails FB page, likewise larissa, mabye on the MWSE FB/Twitter page.

I just contributed $20 via paypal.

This is great! Let's hope the bank account goes well after it's set up.

Plus i'm sure I'll end up throwing in more money when the bucket comes around at the Melbourne game.

I'd hope we would be halfway to paying it off by then.

Well done to all involved.

Mornin' sleepyheads.

With regards to the fund raiser, someone asked if it's 'official' (must be a poster on here, lol) and below is the response:

A) This is not an 'official' collection by any branch of the Sea Eagles. It is one I have started so that fans can show their support of the club and Geoff.

B) The funds WILL be used as I have stated. I have been in contact with Sarah Fishbeck (who was interviewed by the Daily Telegraph about doing a collection at the game on the 31st vs Melbourne) and Russell Pringle (Manly's #1 ticket holder) and we are combining those funds with the ones collected here. We are aiming to present it to Geoff himself either after the Melbourne game or before the Penrith game (hopefully in front of the media).

C) Russell has been in touch with the club and they have said they will accept a donation, so all has been OK'd there.

Hope that loosens the purse strings.

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it" - Voltaire

My two cents is in the Naughty Jar,so I hope that Manly contests it and they have a broadcast of the hearing on Foxtel's Main Event - for even more monies for the Mighty Mite:p :idea:

I've been privileged to watch Geoff since he debut for Manly in the Under 23's last century.
Still have him in my heart as that little terrier with the shiny blond, boyish haircut, pile driving the opposition forwards into the Brookie turf :angel:

Manly 30 - GB 0 Man of the Match at 18 :exclamation:
[attachment=592]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKDVTpzZmIM

The Battle of Brookvale has been resumed - 2v 2 Victory 2013:exclamation:

EagleFromMay1967 said:
We should make sure Grant Goldman knows about it, so that he may make a suitable announcement on game day, after Reserve grade.

Goldie must add 'Ridiculous' (in the Beaver tone ) to his repertoire in the unlikely event that the Opposition scores a try at Brookie :idea:

"Were they the best Referees we've got?" - Geoff Toovey
“I asked the question for the best reason possible, for the only reason, indeed, that excuses anyone for asking any question - simple curiosity.” ― Oscar Wilde

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6