Fans in Melbourne?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just wondering if there are any Sea Eagles fans in Melbourne? (I’m actually not in Melbourne) but plan on attending the Melbourne games after lockdowns finishes in 2024.

We'll probably fold as a club before lockdown is finished in Melbourne.

The only one on here who comes to mind is @Harmless27
Yes i am in melbourne - so thanks @Furphy for sticking the knife in!

Its actually been bloody tough. We have two kids under 3 years of age, including a 9 month old baby who has basically never met any of our family (they live in Sydney) and we haven't seen anyone now for almost 14 weeks. I know the sydney and qld folk think its a good laugh - but it is NOT a lot of fun!

I was desperate to get to the Melb v manly game a few weeks back once upon a time.... but these days, we literally barelyleave the house! Feels like the footy is a long way off :-(

Its actually been bloody tough. We have two kids under 3 years of age, including a 9 month old baby who has basically never met any of our family (they live in Sydney) and we haven't seen anyone now for almost 14 weeks. I know the sydney and qld folk think its a good laugh - but it is NOT a lot of fun!

I was desperate to get to the Melb v manly game a few weeks back once upon a time.... but these days, we literally barelyleave the house! Feels like the footy is a long way off :-(
Stay safe mate and wishing you all the best.Kind regards from QLD.

Sorry to hear that mate and I for one am not about putting any knifes in or having a subtle dig in these times. Things are too serious for that down there for you guys. Stay safe and I wish you and your young family well. Hopefully we can get a win Friday to help lift the spirits mate. All the best.
Waz

We used to have a couple of guys who were melbourne based - i do feel for everyone down there especially those with small children

Thanks guys - all good.

Just do me a favour and don't have any outbreaks up north please - I would like to see my family for christmas, and the irony will not be well received if we are OUT of lockdown and you guys are back IN lockdown !!!!!!

Stay safe everyone.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7