Faniu Inks new deal till end of 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Attachments

• 808D19B3-BC45-4BBC-B487-FE96CCB728C3.jpeg
    808D19B3-BC45-4BBC-B487-FE96CCB728C3.jpeg
    176.3 KB · Views: 31
Just seen it on his Insta with the comment “it’s all about loyalty”

you would think he’s fair chance to get off then hey
The Levi ( not extended) situation suggests to me that one of two things , and could be both , might be happening.

The stand down ruling is about to be chucked out .

And he’s not at all guilty and they can prove it.

It's crazy that if this stand down rule was thrown SO many of our problems for next season would be fixed

The Levi ( not extended) situation suggests to me that one of two things , and could be both , might be happening.

The stand down ruling is about to be chucked out .

And he’s not at all guilty and they can prove it.
Or 3. We have someone else on our radar for next year.

If the stand down rule is scrapped and Turbo and Fainu stay fit then all of a sudden we are true contenders again

I don’t think it says anything about the case or the “no fault stand down” rule.He may be found not guilty and the rule may very well be thrown out but I would say his re-signing has more to do with insurance for Manly and a win win situation,very much the same as DeBelin and the Dragons.Fainu wins his case,Manly get him back on the field and they’ve done the right thing.He loses and he’s contract is no longer on the cap.

I don’t think it says anything about the case or the “no fault stand down” rule.He may be found not guilty and the rule may very well be thrown out but I would say his re-signing has more to do with insurance for Manly and a win win situation,very much the same as DeBelin and the Dragons.Fainu wins his case,Manly get him back on the field and they’ve done the right thing.He loses and he’s contract is no longer on the cap.
.... But, his court case is not scheduled until well into next season. So unless the case is dropped early the Blade Runner will be in our roster and on our Cap whilst still being suspended.

.... But, his court case is not scheduled until well into next season. So unless the case is dropped early the Blade Runner will be in our roster and on our Cap whilst still being suspended.
I think it’s a risk worth taking to keep him at the club if he’s cleared.Its under a years wage and the NRL give compensation(minimal)

His current contract is already on our books for next year while suspended ...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6