FAMILY OPEN DAY 2006 & SEA EAGLES SEASON LAUNCH 2006

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan

6/02/2006

By Manly Sea Eagles

Manly Sea Eagles Presents
Family Open Day 2006

The Manly Sea Eagles are once again holding a “Family Day” for their fans on Tuesday, 21st February 2006 at the Sydney Academy of Sport, Wakehurst Parkway, Narrabeen from 5:00pm – 7:00pm.

The entire Manly Sea Eagles squad, including new recruits Matt Orford, Steve Bell, Michael Robertson, George Rose, Sione Finefeuiaki and Jason Wells will be on hand to sign autographs. The Jim Beam Cheerleaders will also join the fun.

Enjoy a variety of interactive games and activities for kids of all ages or watch the Sea Eagles Jersey Flegg squad train on the main oval.

You can also sign up as a Football Club Member, get your Season Tickets for Brookvale Oval or purchase the latest Sea Eagles merchandise. Support the Sea Eagles Junior Development Programme by buying a sausage from the sausage sizzle or purchase other food and drink from the variety of outlets that will also be on hand.

So come on down to the Academy for a great evening of fun with the Sea Eagles.

Family Open Day 2006
Time: 5.00pm - 7.00pm
Date: 21st February 2006
Location: Sydney Academy of Sport, Wakehurst Parkway, Narrabeen

SEA EAGLES SEASON LAUNCH 2006

6/02/2006

By Manly Sea Eagles

Sea Eagles Season LaunchWe are proud to invite our sponsors, members and supporters to the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles Season Launch 2006.

2006 promises to be a big season for the Sea Eagles and we will be kicking it off with the Season Launch Thursday, 2nd March 2006 at the Manly Warringah Leagues Club.

The night will feature the entire Sea Eagles squad, Wendy Harmer will be special guest MC and tickets include drinks and appetisers.

Manly Sea Eagles Season Launch
Manly Warringah Leagues Club
6:30pm - Thursday, 2nd March 2006
Attire: Cocktail / Lounge Suit
Special Guest MC: Wendy Harmer
Tickets: $90 per person

RSVP by Thursday, 23rd February 2006 by calling (02) 9970 3000 or email [email protected]

Anyone going to these?

I will plan to go to the family day and quite likely take my kids. Went last year and it was a good time.

I attended the Open Day last year & thought it was a good afternoon. I'll head down there again this year. I'll give the Launch a miss. I'll be going to both the trial games. Looking forward to the Roosters game at Gosford.

I thought the Open Day was tops. As it was my first visit to Narrabeen I ended up parking miles away and walking all over the complex looking for the 'event'. As a suggestion the club would do well to organise a few signs this time for folks who will be like me last year. Outside of that they had merchandise at very good prices and everyone was very amicable about signatures. Even Crusher walked a long way to sign a cap I was organising for an injured supporter based in Queensland. Well done to the club and I am sure that this year will be as good as the last.

Good point about the parking. They have now changed the entrance to the complex since last year and you have to come in a different entrance.

What do you want Zorba out on the front gate playing traffic cop

[quote author=The Wheel]

No, but he would make a good round-a-bout
[/quote]Don't you mean 'speedbump'. 8)

[quote author=The Wheel]

No, but he would make a good round-a-bout
[/quote]