Faith!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

quinny

Reserve Grader
Come on guys-have some faith in the board and COO. Penn has been very quiet, indicating supreme confidence in Perry. I actually think it's great stuff-very professional so far.
He has to inherit bull**** contracts la la la.

DCE is doing what his "Manager" says-it's a fine line with all that and I think Dave will handle all this well.

We will lose some personel, but that's life. I love that we are not being misquoted etc etc.

The boys have started great-let's hope we can continue. All I ask is dedication and effort on the field. We will always have a great club, mixed with fantastic supporters like all of you and people connected to the joint that love the place.

Have FAITH people-we are all GOOD!!!

I'm not concerned quinny. I've been around long enough to be quite relaxed about footie bull****e. Our great club will survive and prosper, a GF win each decade (no other team can boast that), and it's all good. There's always guys coming through who want it hard enough.

Brent kite just summed it up on fox. Des had done a good job sorting this salary cap out over there years but he has left us with headaches now.

Rot in hell you judas bastard hasler.

You can only blame des so much for the contracts. With out back loading we would never have kept the players we did, therefore the premiership may never have happened. Back loading is a short term solution. Very much like credit card debt. Eventually you have to Pay it back. Funny that the solution to the dce shortfall maybe back loading his contract, and others

I guess you could backload players money over the course of their lifetime. All good. We should employ an actuary to sort this stuff out.

Dan79 said:
You can only blame des so much for the contracts. With out back loading we would never have kept the players we did, therefore the premiership may never have happened. Back loading is a short term solution. Very much like credit card debt. Eventually you have to Pay it back. Funny that the solution to the dce shortfall maybe back loading his contract, and others

I to am sick of hearing all our problems being blamed on Des, we need to move on as he has.

I heard tonight on Fox sports the deal has been done with 3rd party deals, $2mil over 4 years. Apparently some of the other players have been encouraged by the club to sift some of their 3rd party payments. How true this is I cannot confirm but I think the bulk of the team will remain.

OneEyedEagle said:
Dan79 said:
I heard tonight on Fox sports the deal has been done with 3rd party deals, $2mil over 4 years. Apparently some of the other players have been encouraged by the club to sift some of their 3rd party payments. How true this is I cannot confirm but I think the bulk of the team will remain.

Yeah it is in the Daily Telegraph aswell. http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/manly-sea-eagles-table-revised-offer-to-daly-cherry-evans/story-e6frexnr-1226300904677

Dan79 said:
. . . Back loading is a short term solution. Very much like credit card debt. Eventually you have to Pay it back. . .

Pay it back? What sort of credit card do you have?

quinny said:
Come on guys-have some faith in the board and COO. Penn has been very quiet, indicating supreme confidence in Perry. I actually think it's great stuff-very professional so far.
He has to inherit bull**** contracts la la la.

DCE is doing what his "Manager" says-it's a fine line with all that and I think Dave will handle all this well.

We will lose some personel, but that's life. I love that we are not being misquoted etc etc.

The boys have started great-let's hope we can continue. All I ask is dedication and effort on the field. We will always have a great club, mixed with fantastic supporters like all of you and people connected to the joint that love the place.

Have FAITH people-we are all GOOD!!!

To be honest, I am just not a George Michael fan

DSM5 said:
I'm not concerned quinny. I've been around long enough to be quite relaxed about footie bull****e. Our great club will survive and prosper, a GF win each decade (no other team can boast that), and it's all good. There's always guys coming through who want it hard enough.
Spot on DSM5 no other team can match our success and thats why we are the most envied team and every man and his dog hates us . I am a proud member and have faith in the Greatest club in the World The Mighy Manly Sea Eagles :D:D:D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6