Fair go....Fair go

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
http://www.fairshare.nsw.gov.au/

Any NSW residents get there and sign up

Ya bunch of sooks.

Qld has a far bigger area to service and is also the least centralised state in Australia.

It's called economies of scale you dimbwits.

Mate I will sign a friggin website petition if it means I get some more cash in my pocket and cheaper petrol

you can talk, where do you stand in the dingo line?

Damn fuel taxes!

I remember when the toll on the Harbour Bridge was meant to be only until the Bridge was paid off.

Then it was meant to be until the Tunnel was paid off.

Now it's there to continue paying for the roads... well that's what the fuel tax is for!

Man... nothing like an unafraid incumbent government to screw you over...

they libs will never listen anyway

i signed just in case

No wonder this state is going downhill we are forced by the libs to give money to other states, we are allocated an education budget then told where to spend it by the libs again, workers are already losing overtime rates, public holiday rates and holiday loadings due to the workplace legislation crap.

It's a smokescreen to hide there own incompetents. Simply getting all there excuses together for the next election.

Mate I will sign a friggin website petition if it means I get some more cash in my pocket and cheaper petrol

Not much chance of either of those happening!

On a brighter note LPG should decrease next month, petrol will increase steadily over the next few weeks.

[quote author=Daniel]

Not much chance of either of those happening!

On a brighter note LPG should decrease next month, petrol will increase steadily over the next few weeks.

[/quote]

You want to help me out with a mates rates conversion

its all a smokescreen byso - none of it is true.........

whats the opposition leaders name again?? (without looking it up?)

the way you pay out the federal labor party and then pull every excuse you can think of out of your arse for the state libs shows your hypocrisy and once again why people like you shouldnt be allowed to vote

I have the cash..

Nah probably wont bother, I coupe` doesn't have a very big boot to start with and I need to get a stroller etc in there :)

Linda and I need to save to buy a house too. Though if you could give me a general idea of price it may be worth it

Good install will cost you $2500. Quick Summary

Ave Petrol Price in Syd in Jan: 120.6
Ave LPG Price in Syd in Jan : 58.7

Ave of 15,000 km per year
Lancer probably 10L per 100km

1500 litres x 120.9 = $1808 per year for Petrol
x 50.87 = $969 per year for LPG

Conversion cost recouped in around 35 months.

The differential of 65 cpl is about average, although keep in mind at one stage last year petrol was 139.0 and LPG was 39 cpl. Conversions at that stage were through the roof.

damn if it is only $2500 it is probably well and truly worth it. Screw financing I can get that outright

I might be able to get them down a fraction from that too. Let me know if you are ineterested and I will get you a quote.

but you dont get the same milage out of gas - it chews through it a bit harder. General payback is around 5 years based on people i have spoken to who have had it done.

So what it comes down to is how long are you going to have the car for?

Fluffy 4th gen systems are nearly equiv. to petrol as far as mileage is concerned. Thats what I have quoted Dan on.

Fluffy and hopium are hippies, he drives a car fuelled by hemp oil!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2