Fainu Injury

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It’s the little extra touches that distinguish the true gentleman.

Yes indeed, who can forget Richard Gere.

upload_2019-9-27_18-50-55.jpeg

Fingers crossed he’s good to go for Rd 1, this was from @nrlphysio

Manase Fainu underwent shoulder reconstruction surgery this week; he suffered the injury earlier in the year but played out the season with shoulder heavily strapped. Usual recovery time of 3-6 months, is a good chance of being fit for Rd1 2020. Wish him the best with rehab ahead

Fingers crossed he’s good to go for Rd 1, this was from @nrlphysio

Manase Fainu underwent shoulder reconstruction surgery this week; he suffered the injury earlier in the year but played out the season with shoulder heavily strapped. Usual recovery time of 3-6 months, is a good chance of being fit for Rd1 2020. Wish him the best with rehab ahead

Saw that, I’ve had one myself ,3 months of doing **** all, 3 months of serous exercise to get it working again.

He’ll be close

Your posts are always worth having a gander at Nicci .and what "s good for the goose is usually good for the , Hang on , associating good and Greenberg in the same reference . Definitely can not have that .

Nothing major from social media. Tommy, croker, parker, jack g had few. Fainu, gucamole on this weird vaping pipe.
Far as surgery seen suli was in also on instagram and morgan boyle.

Interesting piece from albeit Sporting News. Obviously plenty of people see something special in Manase.

The Repeat Set was sitting with a former NRL coach before a recent match when the talk turned to the game’s next superstar.

The ex-coach could have reached for any of the usual suspects, but bypassed them all.

“It’ll be the kid from Manly,” the old coach predicted.

“He is something special. So much time out of dummy half, so much vision. He’s the one”

He was talking, of course, of Sea Eagles hooker Manase Fainu.

Fainu underwent shoulder surgery this week and he prepares to take on an even bigger workload next year.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4