Fainu Injury

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

robbiea

First Grader
Tipping Member
TOUGH MANLY HOOKER DELAYS SURGERY
Manly's win over a disappointing Cronulla was built on courage, missing several key players while others were walking wounded.

Crafty young hooker Manese Fainu is just one player who deserves plenty of credit. He popped his shoulder a few weeks back and was told he needed surgery.

But Fainu has decided to postpone the operating table until after Manly's campaign ends - and that may well be on grand final day judging by the way they dispatched the Sharks.

Sadly for Fainu, though, he will miss Tonga's end-of-year internationals as a result.

NearFairBactrian-small.gif

Very proud of Fainu. I hope they get his recovery right because you don’t want to mess with the shoulders

What is encouraging is that Brett Stewart busted his shoulder in his first ever game and missed the rest of the season. I don’t recall Snake ever missing a chunk of a season after that due to a shoulder injury

Very proud of Fainu. I hope they get his recovery right because you don’t want to mess with the shoulders

What is encouraging is that Brett Stewart busted his shoulder in his first ever game and missed the rest of the season. I don’t recall Snake ever missing a chunk of a season after that due to a shoulder injury
I remember that game, it was a Jamie Lyon fend that put him on the ground whenJamie was playing for the worms

I can’t find anything on this Fainu injury..
Manly injury report doesn’t say anything
So where’s this news coming from
I have noticed “some” like to say it’s an injury why there fav player is not going any good
Like Dce’s playing with a bunged ankle ...seriously
His biggest asset is his fitness in fact I can’t think of anyone more fitter

Last edited:
I can’t find anything on this Fainu injury..
Manly injury report doesn’t say anything
So where’s this news coming from
I have noticed “some” like to say it’s an injury why there fav player is not going any good
Like Dce’s playing with a bunged ankle ...seriously
His biggest asset is his fitness in fact I can’t think of anyone more fitter
Nase's injury happened about a month ago, don't remember the game but do recall him being replaced after grabbing his left shoulder :cool:

Chez's fitness is irrelevant to the structural damage his ankle sustained.
Operated on after the Brookie Raiders game but rushed back for SOO and he went down with it in the Warriors game again :confused:

Plenty of articles you can google or search on ST as both were discussed :nerd:

This would go a long way to explaining why he has been less effective at the back end of the season. Luckily Api played well last week. Hopefully that continues.

There was a massive amount of strapping that you could see in the dressing room after the sharks game. Would've been nice to keep a lid on it until after the finals.

A long list of tough hookers playing injured in our finals campaigns.
A talk with thrower will get him through.
Btw I love Manaise...

A long list of tough hookers playing injured in our finals campaigns.
A talk with thrower will get him through.

Yep, or a short talk about tough with Thrower, Freddy Jones, Igor and maybe even the recovering Wombat. I'm sure they would all be more than happily available for it.

I'm expecting many of our greats being around right about now. Des is at the helm and culture is what we are better at than all the others.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8