Fainu Bros sign with Tigers.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thought it was for next year....those are odds for 2025...

Based on the possible recruitment of one player, Wests Tigers' premiership odds have been slashed from $67 next season to just $19 for 2025.15 hours ago
CODE Sports
https://www.codesports.com.au › Nrl
Luai alone won't get them there but the changes they are making to the organisation would be a huge help. Pascoe was an absolute disaster for them.

People laugh but their are some green shoots at the Tigers, particularly if the land Luai.

They have a lot of great yound talent coming through.

Bula will only get better, good pack, Doueihi injury free and locked in at centre. Api scheming.

I think they could do with another centre though Feledy could be that man.

People laugh but their are some green shoots at the Tigers, particularly if the land Luai.

They have a lot of great yound talent coming through.

Bula will only get better, good pack, Doueihi injury free and locked in at centre. Api scheming.

I think they could do with another centre though Feledy could be that man.
Luai, Bula, Douehi, Api has huge potential as a spine.

Luai has too many game deficiencies to be a 1.2 mill player. He is closer to josh reynolds than andrew johns. He has a few skills, has some mongrel and plays good footy but the tigers just keep trying to be manly and this type of signing ensures that

to become a contender they are still going to need one of there junior halves on way less coin to take them to-the next level and stay on less coin

luai is a leader but not that type if leader IMO.in saying that i dont see them getting the spoon

I just cant see Benji as a FG coach, well at least atm, I think this is a very naive appointment by the tigers and one they may regret. I actually hope it works out for him as long as they don’t beat Manly but I can not see it ending well

I just cant see Benji as a FG coach, well at least atm, I think this is a very naive appointment by the tigers and one they may regret. I actually hope it works out for him as long as they don’t beat Manly but I can not see it ending well
Tigers fans will hoping that Benji is indeed the man, first 4 games will tell the tale for the Tigpies.

Some similarities with Des. He'll start without a long coaching CV but at the club he loves and with a massive and successful NRL playing career behind him.

Not known as a 'tough guy' on field (nor was Des who was very softly spoken and had a nickname of Sorry because he apologised if he hurt an opponent) but clearly someone driven to succeed.

Des copped some massive floggings when he first took over Manly but we all know it was soon an upward trajectory. Benji won't lack young talent, and a GF appearance in about 4 years wouldn't surprise me.

Luai has too many game deficiencies to be a 1.2 mill player. He is closer to josh reynolds than andrew johns. He has a few skills, has some mongrel and plays good footy but the tigers just keep trying to be manly and this type of signing ensures that

to become a contender they are still going to need one of there junior halves on way less coin to take them to-the next level and stay on less coin

luai is a leader but not that type if leader IMO.in saying that i dont see them getting the spoon
I agree that he is overpriced at 1.2 and is not the complete player.

But the Tigers need a circuit breaker and he will move the needle

Luai is heading into a tough assignment. He wont have a dominant pack to provide the platform that he enjoys at Penrith. Added to that he has been playing with the most dominant 7 in the competition over the last few seasons in Cleary. Don't get me wrong, Luai is a very good player but the Tigers need more than one marquee signing to get off the bottom of the table. The supporters expectations will be very high and he wont get the love he gets at the Panthers if the Tigers don't start winning.

In reality, the better the bottom teams perform, the more interest there is in the game itself, and more people will 'tune in' and watch more NRL, so the NRL benefits from increased viewing (Broadcast money increases), rather than, "I'm not going to watch that because (one team) they'll be flogged."

The closer the comp, the more interest there is from fans.

I think 2024 will be very interesting, as I expect there will be some surprises, as there is each year, however, I think 2024 will be very tight for The top 8, and any team could be there, well maybe not the Dragons and Tigers, however, all others have a definite chance, barring injuries.

I just have a 'gut feeling' that 2024 is going to be one of the best years for the NRL and the fan base will increase substantially, not just in Australia, but in the USA. I have quite a few friends in the USA and most claim they are intending to go to the games and with friends, who have no idea about NRL.

I think 2024 will be very interesting, as I expect there will be some surprises, as there is each year,
You make some excellent points. I've noticed some old Manly games getting a run on Fox and it's a reminder that even in our various glory years we had tough battles against some unfancied teams... and lost!
NRL is extremely tough, and probably more so each year. Manly is right in this comp but like everyone else we'll need some things to go our way.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8