Facebook Status on Club Site

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sweet.. didn't know that about ol' Brookvale Oval.

I don't care what its like for spectators watching the game, as long as the beer's 1/2 cold the pies are 1/2 hot, the playing surface is up to NRL standard and we're smashing whatever team we're playing!

I'm willing to be corrected but that's what I've read, somewhere.

I totally agree with you about the facilities. 3/4 cold beers would be nicer but in the end, it's not going to influence anyones decision on whether to go or not.

I was thinking of handing in my membership if we don't get beers and pies at exactly the right temperature, urinals so clean you can see your reflection in them (and lights in the toilets so you can see !!), and a guy called Jermaine giving me a pedicure and massage at half time.

Anyone would think we are paying our membership fees to watch footy and support our team, instead of living it up in luxury.

If the Titanic ever goes down again, there sure are plenty of people willing to tell others how to shift those chairs.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
FFS, bring back the footy and help to save this forum from what it is becoming !!

Could not agree more. Coming to this forum is becoming a daily dose of whinge, whinge, whinge. Very tiresome and not funny.

Gorgeous George link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=186374.msg314330#msg314330 date=1296945543]
FFS, bring back the footy and help to save this forum from what it is becoming !!

Could not agree more. Coming to this forum is becoming a daily dose of whinge, whinge, whinge. Very tiresome and not funny.
[/quote]

Whinging about whinging???
Is that a double negative?

Rex link said:
If the Titanic ever goes down again, there sure are plenty of people willing to tell others how to shift those chairs.

Good thinking. I will need a chair on the lifeboat as they are terribly uncomfortable.

Just on the state of brookie

I couldn't care less about everything else in the ground, as long as I can pay $25 and get a close view of the footy from right on halfway.

KE...the ONLY place you can do that is Brookvale....I agree it's a **** Oval with **** conditions for most BUT it's unique and I love it!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2