Fabian Goodall - signed!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Now where have I heard that before bozo? T-rex perhaps?
T-Rex played for his country and was the most destructive forward in the game before he became a dog
Great Athlete's are capable of anything

Last edited:
Now where have I heard that before bozo? T-rex perhaps?
If there is an article in the Manly Daily during the pre-season where Goodall talks about finally giving up eating maccas three times a day, it may be time to get excited!

If there is an article in the Manly Daily during the pre-season where Goodall talks about finally giving up eating maccas three times a day, it may be time to get excited!
... but what he doesn't admit to is that he now prefers Hungry Jacks because their burgers are better!

Are you sure that wasn't Zorba as I thought he ate 6 times a day ??

This bloke looks like a mini Semi trailer sometimes. What happened to him at Manly in the past. History?
He got cut ,because he wasn't fit, lazy and had an attitude problem, apparently the same reason he got cut from Parra. I hope he does well now he has another chance at the club, but watching his games Fully both here before and at Wentworthville he is a prop or backrower and needs to work on his defence as its terrible

Last edited:
He got cut ,because he wasn't fit, lazy and had an attitude problem, apparently the same reason he got cut from Parra. I hope he does well now he has another chance at the club, but watching his games Fully both here before and at Wentworthville he is a prop or backrower and needs to work on his defence as its terrible
Sounding more and more like T-Rex with every glowing review!

I noticed we signed the other Parra winger from NYC...is Fabian definitely coming as well?

Don't you just love highlights reels - linebreaks, offloads, tries aplenty...and about 15secs of defence.
What happened this year? Did he get injured playing for Wenty Magpies?

Not having a go but what happened this year as the highlights are from early 2014.
They stuck him in the back row.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6