F*** S*** A**Holes W*nkers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cummins was his usual rubbish ref performance.

He didn't make Morgan run over the touch line at a crucial point in the game.
He didn't make Marty drop the ball, after we absorbed 20 odd tackles on our line.

At some point, we as a team, need to take the refs decisions out of the game.....unfortunately our 2022 side does not do adversity very well.

I don’t really see the point of the team showing up on game day. The NRL does everything in its power to make sure we don’t succeed. In my opinion, it is so blatantly obvious that they want this club to fold completely one day.

Cummins was his usual rubbish ref performance.

He didn't make Morgan run over the touch line at a crucial point in the game.
He didn't make Marty drop the ball, after we absorbed 20 odd tackles on our line.

At some point, we as a team, need to take the refs decisions out of the game.....unfortunately our 2022 side does not do adversity very well.
Disagree.
Playing a fair game, we win.
The refereeing was a disgrace!

This game is corrupt.
Manly were the better team.
9-2 penalties is ridiculous!
Did we get a six again?
What a farce!
I thought combined 6 agains and penalties it was Parra 14-2 we got 0 6 agains. Disgusting!!!! And that doesn’t include about 90 forward passes. I actually feel sick after that. F$&@ this f$&@en corrupt game. Two nights in a row. It’s so f$&@en amateur! Sick of it! And no f$&@en mention of the refs by the s$&@stain fox callers.

Disagree.
Playing a fair game, we win.
The refereeing was a disgrace!

You think Moses should have been binned for his feather touch on Turbo???

Let's face it, the refs are at an all time low.

We need to beat them, and the opposition to win games.

Sorry guys we’re a dumb football side 2 lifting spear tackles in 4 weeks playing with 12 players what is this 1978.And ffs lying all over ball player isn’t helping it’s the same calperates week after week You can’t win games like that.
I will concede that stupid prick Keppie is really grinding my gears. Between him and Marty every game they are killing us. In saying that as bad as some of the junk we dished up was, we were not as bad as the count reflected. That was in scum bag Cummins.

Sorry guys we’re a dumb football side 2 lifting spear tackles in 4 weeks playing with 12 players what is this 1978.And ffs lying all over ball player isn’t helping it’s the same calperates week after week You can’t win games like that.
As if they didn't do the same, or worse.
Some teams get away with stuff.
Others don't.
Unfortunately we're in the don't.
Agree we have to be smarter though and beat the opposition and the refs.

The game has changed so much with the way it is governed
besides the obvious tonight the one that actually stood out was in the 1st half when Aloio made a classic tackle and the other player going in and it happened so quick that Cummings gave them a penalty for the flop it was a 1 sec tackle and Manly got penalised for it

You think Moses should have been binned for his feather touch on Turbo???

Let's face it, the refs are at an all time low.

We need to beat them, and the opposition to win games.
Yes it was minor but considering he put Tom out of stride and only stopped him by one ankle then there is a fair argument that he stopped a try under the sticks.
So, yeah when you look at it the sin bin was fair.

I thought combined 6 agains and penalties it was Parra 14-2 we got 0 6 agains. Disgusting!!!! And that doesn’t include about 90 forward passes. I actually feel sick after that. F$&@ this f$&@en corrupt game. Two nights in a row. It’s so f$&@en amateur! Sick of it! And no f$&@en mention of the refs by the s$&@stain fox callers.
And when you think that both the penalties we got were actually called by the bunker, so Cummins thought they were perfect.

Yes it was minor but considering he put Tom out of stride and only stopped him by one ankle then there is a fair argument that he stopped a try under the sticks.
So, yeah when you look at it the sin bin was fair.
Brad Arthur said it was the right call in the Presser

Manly 20 - Cumstain 22

In fact Ben Cumstain didn't just **** us for this game, he has helped **** this season, his bs contributed directly to Tommy going off and we have a couple of legends facing the judiciary.

Man I am sick of watching this game.

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4