f...king & f..kona, mona

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
f...king & f..kona, mona

all year ive given 110%, every home game, endured every loss. and yes im one of those ****ing idiots who believes in monas and king also because the facts are my best 17 includes them in it so yes im ****ed, and allthough king should play premier league next week, if our guys do make the finals i still want them in our side. and i dont think we should blame any one player or players being injured, its the coach! a couple weeks out from the finals a final game against cronulla with all the injurys, we should have had the premier league team playing in saying that maybe the whole premier league team should play first grade next week, yes drop all bar few and get some ****ing heart in the team. sadly it could all come down to needing one win in the last game and all will remember three or four years ago when a last place penrith gave us a touch up in the last week to keep us out of the eight. please god please not again!

f...king & f..kona, mona

To be honest I dont care if we dont make the semis. The team and the coach doesnt deserve the accolade!

f...king & f..kona, mona

i think its official ,over the last 12 weeks we are the worst team in the comp.

f...king & f..kona, mona

I'd say our past 12 weeks have probably been worse than the first 12 of last year.

Maybe slightly better than the last 12 of 2003.

f...king & f..kona, mona

imagine if we played the tigers or dragons with that form yesterday, would have been the first 100 point loss in history.

im hoping they dont make the finals, dont need the embarressment first round

f...king & f..kona, mona

now now boys ,i am disgusted as anyone but to say u dont want them making the finals is a bit rich.its hard but come on u know u want to see them jog out in a semi.

f...king & f..kona, mona

i think we needed that loss yesterday. 2 things may occur from this result... this all depends on the type of players we have... this surely hurt their pride..

A) Kick up the arse we needed and you see a committed and fight to the death battling players we saw in the first 12 weeks and a sudden charge to the finals

or

B) Lose faith completely and suffer a back to back Bulldog style attitude defeat.

I hope its A.. with players like Monas BK Beaver Tezza etc who have so much pride and passion in the club.. i seriously dont think B will occur.. even though it is a slight concern of the injury count.

lets just hope it kicks starts our season.

f...king & f..kona, mona

kick up the arse we needed....... havent we lost 10 of the last 11......... dont stain hills beavers or bk's name with the aids like virus that monaghan is please.

f...king & f..kona, mona

Kaza has just taken a dump on the heads of hill, beaver and BK with that post.

f...king & f..kona, mona

Thank god that was the loss we had to have, I thought it was a bit overdue after losing 8 of the previous 9.

C'mon Kaza, other than your affection for MM you are generally quite sensible, but to suggest that this was the loss we had to have, please spare me.

f...king & f..kona, mona

Well put Pete. Loss we had to have!!! I have seen it all now.

There is a lot of emotional bloodletting on here (and MSE) today but don't totally leave commonsense alone.

f...king & f..kona, mona

well you rarely see teams getting thumped twice in a row unless they dont give a **** like the bulldogs. I believe our players will turn it around as they are ashamed of that result.

Look at last year when we got hammered 72-12.. we turned it around and thumped newcastle 48-10 at brookie.

We can do it again.. its upto the players whether their really interested or not.

Even though we lost alot lately.. its not like they havent been trying. Yesterday was a result when no effort committment pride or passion was shown. Noone gave a ****. INCLUDING monaghan

noone bloody cared. they all let themselves their teammates and their fans down.

I think that this could be the turning point as this was EMBARASSING and HURTFUL to them more than anything.

Pride is on the line. You will see a different side next weekend. If not.. then they dont give a rats ass about this club. But i have faith that we will turn it around.

f...king & f..kona, mona

We will know in 2 weeks. I fear for the worst. Why would the players have no heart two weeks out from the semis with the season on the line.

f...king & f..kona, mona

You seem to think these losers have PRIDE in there club??????

To be honest i dont know.. we will find out this Saturday night.

I figure Dessie will have the pride and passion worn off on the players by now.. looks like hes failed to do so.........

f...king & f..kona, mona

Lets hope, sadly though I dont know if it will help to erase last sundays SMASHING. Nor should it!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4