Experts Have Had Their Chance?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Who do you rate as the potential top 4?

For me:

1. St George Illawarra
2. Cowboys
3. Roosters
4. Anyone's guess - will depend on injuries/suspensions etc though I reckon that the Broncos could well be there!

Manly should be in the top 6 if we can start well and if our GPS indicators allow the staff to keep them fit and fresh, injury free!!!

I have plonked on Manly to make the top 4 @ $3.30. BK as captain, addition of Ox and plenty of positions with players under pressure to hold them should see a much better year. I think it is a fair bet at the odds.

I don't want to be too analytical, however we need to have a much deeper line in attack. I think Monas should be hooker, if anywhere, as his flat passes could work well there and limits his kicking game to grubbers and small chip kicks close to the line. The form of Kite and whoever gets 5/8 will be crucial. There is a reasonable chance we won't make the 8 if we are mediocre so it is all or nothing in my book.

For the record - Eels, Broncos, Manly, Roosters.
Sharks at great odds for the spoon.

Manly top 4 or the season is a failure. (Of course that isnt true if we come 4-8 and win the premiership from there, but you know what I mean)

Roosters by all rights should have made it

The Dragons of recent seasons have been a betting agencies dream. Heaps of people will back them to take the title yet the fools fails to deliver.

I had them in my top 4 along with the Broncos, Eels and Roosters.

Melbourne were actually my wooden spoon tip, ironically I tipped them for the MP the season before.

One thing is clear is how disappointing the Roosters have been. With the addition of Anasta and Harrison we all thought they would go well. They did lose Mini early but just haven't delivered.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4