Exited about tonights game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mybludog

Reserve Grader
Gee i can't tell everyone how exited i'm getting about tonights game.

Should be the game of the season

Not sure I get what your trying to say.
Both matches should be watchable - All footy is good.

I`m not even watching this 1st game ****, just sitting here drinking beer.. The 2nd one i will settle down to watch though ..Only because the game is a good match up. I want storm to win only so they can keep their buffer over Illawarra & fuk up that bookmaker who paid out too early on them for the minor premiership ..

Brookvale said:
which game?

the high rating mutts vs snakes game or

purp skum vs horsies

High rating Mutts verse snakes game WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA hahahaha dont make me laugh, them two teams trip over their shoelaces dude just look at their ladder position.. nah mate the broncs storm one

Nice vision by Hokko for the Dogs first try, farkin awful game though, the conditions are atrocious.

Oh Steve Turner, there aren't enough lol's in the world for you.

Lol.

If he is anything he is clutch in those kind of situations.

Immense effort from him tonight.

On another note, how small is Joel Romelo (CBY #9?)?, he makes Ox look like a prop.

whats with the purp skum vs horses game??

are the ch9 commentators 5 metres away form the microphones??

That nerd Vossy sounds like he is outside on the sidelines

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4