Excitement

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
To quote Big Kev "I'm Excited"

I just cant wait until saturday. I cant help that feel that we will win We have at our fingertips the chance to play in the finals for the first time in years. If im getting this excited already then the players must be feeling something. Our team has been inconsistent the last 3 months with only a couple of players giving regular good performances. The players have had individual good games but rarely have the team come out and played together on fire this year. This week is the week. As the clock ticks every closer i cant help but think Kite will put in another 150m effort, King will dominate early like the roosters, Kylie will hit like a mack truck, Hecks will give us go forwards all game and Bryant will be every reliable. Chuck in our back 3 together again and we cannot lose if they fire up. And its beyond me to see them doing anything but.

Win lose or draw i havnt been this excited about a game for a long time. I think our boys will come out firing like the sharks game and run the raiders off the field in the first 20 minutes.

After the NE devastation i have been waiting for the days we reach the Semi finals once again in Maroon and White. The almighty MANLY will win on Saturday. I can just feel it.

IM EXCITED!!

King will miss 5 critical tackles
Monaghan will make 5 errors and kick the ball dead repeatedly.
BK will be injured early (if he plays).
Kite will be targetted as the only effective yardage man and driven backwards in gang tackles.
Who exactly will be 5/8th? Will we even know at the game's conclusion?
Hill will be beaten on the outside repeatedly.
Stewart will lack his usual spark due to injury.
We'll go to water on the cold, slippery surface (night game woes).
Randall will pull out the usual blindside nonsense.
Dunley will have a brain explosion.

etc etc etc.

Exciting stuff

Kite will be targetted as the only effective yardage man and driven backwards in gang tackles.

etc etc etc.

Exciting stuff

Wow. You are in a good mood.

Mata - one thing on our side THIS time though, is Monnas always lifts against Canberra. In our past 4 meetings, manly have won 3. Harris, Randall, Hill, Donald & maybe one or two other may feel it is their last time in the maroon & white, and will really put in.

I'm the most negative person here.

But we will win this one. You guys can't deny I'm usually VERY close to the mark on things.

I'm thinking by 30+

fluffy, are you hoping they come out firing like the Sharks game!

im hoping for a bit more than there efforts that day!

We are due for a win, thats all I want to say.

Run Forest Run

In the first round Menzies smacked the bejesus out of Smith early in the piece.

We will need him to do the same again if we're to have any hope.

But we will win this one. You guys can't deny I'm usually VERY close to the mark on things.

You are the King of outrageous posts, but you have excelled yourself here. The closest Mark you've been to is when Bryant ran onto the field last time you were at Brooky.

fluffy, are you hoping they come out firing like the Sharks game!

im hoping for a bit more than there efforts that day!

Your a hard marker, Pepsi i feel you will never be satisfied

Winning 46 - 20 with 12 men will be good enough for me, id especially like to see the start we had before hoppa exploded out of league.

True Fluffy - we were TOTALLY dominant until Hoppa got sent. I was thinking 60+ that day until that point.

Chip & Chase *yawn*.

etc etc etc.

Exciting stuff

Lets name the game "groundhog day".

Our perfomance over the past 10 weeks leaves us as the worst performing team in the competition. The only person who stands between us winning and getting beaten badly is BK.

If BK can score about 5 tries and kick 6 goals on Saturday night then I think that we are a chance.

you must have been excited for the last nine weeks fluff.each week we have had it "at our fingertips" and couldnt win a game.forget this one ,same as the easily predicted cronulla debacle-we never win down there and wont start this time.i think we will be out of the game after 25 minutes with thaeir dirty fullback cutting us to pieces on our line.bring on next year.

ill be drinking heavily at the track from midday to ease the pain.

Either way, this is a semi final playoff.

and im excited about it.

As for the last 9 weeks there has been a level of excitement but more a hope than anything. Now it is do or die, no more 2nd, 3rd or 4th chances.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2