Ex Player Profile

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
A new for profile Bill Hamilton is up:

http://www.silvertails.net/addins/content/content.php?content.235

Bill played in our 1972 & 73 premiership winning teams

I loved Herman and it gutted me when he left to go to those dirty bears, though he was released.

Total unco but he was a character!

I love this sentence of your work:
“The Munsters”. Bill bore a striking resemblance to Herman Munster due to his size and hair cut.

I didn't know that his protege was Byso????? :clap: :clap: :clap: ;)

He was what real frontrowers used to look and play like. No way would anyone call him princess like current frontrowers.

Glad to see that you didn't mention his daughters, son-in-law, activities as licencing sargeant on the northern beaches and relationship with fulton in the profile. You kept it nice and clean.

Mate I reckon he coudl track me down pretty easily so I took the option of treading very carefully.

A mate of mine use to work with him in the coppers and I heard what he did to peoplr who upset him.

I am sure that they only got what they deserved. We need the old style coppers like him back again to deal with today's thugs.

When he was at norths there was a great story of how he used to have the players running around narrabeen fitness camp in army boots. He led the way each time.

A good move by only saying good things about him. I had already given tuelo your address to pass on to Bill just in case. I wonder how stuey is going.

A down-right bloody legend and one of the main reasons I took up supporting Manly as a youngster. No Tinman from Wiz of Oz was Herman. Right up the guts of the action, players hanging off him and getting belted around the melon. A true Manly hero!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2