'ex' Barrett's Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
TPJ was already dog bound when he signed a short term deal with Penith no?

And doubt they cared about Nadan.

But yes forgot about the Burton malarkey.

Ah well I'm sure he'll pop up as an assistant somewhere
Yes I think TPJ was already on his way to the dogs with a short stint at the riff

From what I heard Barrett did his best to try and talk a number of younger riff players to go to the dogs

Assistant bush coach is where he belongs

From the Kennel, so take it with a grain of salt. But they were pictured at an Albion Park coffee shop last week.
"Gus & Flanno are not only good mates, they regularly catch up for coffee…. Weekly".
You gotta larf at some of the comments in the Kennel. Following the comment above was a reply of, "why do they always meet in coffee shops? Why not somewhere discreet like any self respecting drug dealer".
Also why Albion park?

Great news today!!! So happy!!! I didn’t think I would get my wish so soon. Karma is well and truly a thing!!!

He walked out on us because he thought we were beneath him and he could do better. He went to a club with the biggest football budget and a mass of marquee signings and still failed. He wanted to protect his ‘brand perception’ so he could get another job so jumped from a ship that he helped sink.

Turns out the outdoor furniture wasn’t the problem after all.

My Mum told me when I was 5 and I didn’t wanna play sport, that I’d signed up already and I couldn’t let my team down. Baz missed that memo as an adult and a professional...he let Manly down big time. Never forget.

Karma the Hush Puppies deserve all the pain, misfortune that the footy gods can deliver to them.
Why do you say?
-Bullfrog sold his soul to news limited for super league. A competition that was at the instigation of John Ribot the then ceo of Drongos and their coach Skeletor for the sole purpose of preventing a 2nd Brisbane team.
-Bullfrog destroyed and betrayed a friendship and the trust of Ken Arthurson chairman of the ARL.
-Bullfrog by joining super league being one of the largest and prospers sydney club gave the new comp legitimacy.
-Because of the war Manly like many other clubs went broke in trying to pay players way above their true value.
-2011 the Des Hasler fiasco which prevented us the fans to enjoy the premiership victory.
-When they appointed Pretty boy the hush puppies fan were so excited that they all had wet dreams.
they all claimed that penriffs success was due to Pretty boy's was the attacking coach and his game plan. when he joined hush puppies the Kennel said that Penriff were now f*&ked that Cleary was not responsible for their success but pretty boy was.
a kennel supporter went as far as downloading a video were pretty boy was going into details regarding defense. which proved what a great defensive coach he was.
- According to the kennel fans when he was coaching Manly the problem laid with the team not Pretty boy's. Not to mention that when Des took us to the finals the kennel fans said that it was due to pretty boys laying the foundations when he was coach.
So I hope their misery and failure to win a premiership is as long as the parra does not matta era. . May they win so many wooden spoons that their trophy cabinet buckles.
What stupid coach would want to go there When every victory is due to mr WOW just WOW Gould and every loss is the coach's fault.
WHAT A POISON CHALICE TO BEHOLD

Has there ever been a coach in NRL / ARL that has quit 2 consecutive head coaching jobs before their contract ends ?

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8