Ex-AFB Wish List

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No prob is worth 900k. He is one of the best but if we can get a decent hooker and maybe a decent second rower we will be fine
One of the best when? Last season! Certainly not this season. Lots of better props klemmer papa and haas all way better this year. Haas plays 80 each week the guy is a machine. Klemmer plays bigger minutes and offloads heaps now. Taupau has been better this year even.

Top two only. Staggs is good but I think we can manage with the centres we have.
If walker leaves we need a quality centre and Staggs wants to return to Sydney as he is a wellington boy (far but still closer than Bris)

Staggs also solves an issue we have had for years since J Lyon left - goal kicking.

For me:
1. AFB + Walker leave: B.Smith and Staggs
2 AFB + Walker leave: Roache, Magoulias, Stone & Staggs
3. Just AFB leaves: B.Smith or another gun... if no B smith, unsure (maybe TPJ + a Hooker, randall?)

In reality Grant is Storms long term no 9, B Smith will leave, he can play 9 here week in week out till Fainu is back... if he ever is.

Now AFB is out we have some free cash. We probably have some free cash from players leaving too. Although this sucks and IMO he’s our best forward, I guess we can view this as an opportunity to ‘balance ths squad’. Considering we’ve only been good in the middle and with Tom and DCE in the backs, surely we strengthen our edges?

Centre signing: Kotoni Staggs. Wants out of Broncos, Sydney is closer to home in Wellington, is a freak and would solve our much needed goal kicking issues that have persisted for years. 500-600k value for sure. Let Walker go.

Second Row signing: ? Anyone of note? Magoulias, Ray Stone would be good cheap signings. Any guns out there?

We have great young props in: Paseka, Keppie, Fainu, Saddler, Titmuss. Let them have a go with Marty.
Let Walker go yawn zzzzzzzzzz......meaning it’s boring reading how some want Walker gone! I hope he stays & becomes a Manly legend!

Player compensation, like for like from out of Sydney clubs

Newcastle; Klemmer, Saifiti brothers
Raiders; Papalii (my gut feeling is this is where AFB ends up)
Broncos; TPJ, Haas, Ofahangaue
Titans; none
Cowboys; Taumalolo, McLean
Storm; (makes me sick thinking about it if AFB becomes a Storm player) NAS
Saifiti brothers lololol......not worth a pinch of $hit!!!

He will go back to the dragons
Yeah that’s what I reckon. Wollongong is out of Syd. Griffin clearly wants a big name prop as well. I’d love to see us try get grant somehow but I doubt that will happen. Nobody decent on the market really so it will be swap/trade tine. Afb for grant and a stick of bubblegum. I’d use any money we save toward a backrower.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4