Ex-AFB Wish List

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
For me second row and hooker we could improve.

I would be looking at Baily Siro, playing very well this year. Runs and tackles hard and only improving.

Hooker is the hard one, a player like grant is unreal, but how do you try and entice a good hooker on a 3 year deal if he might be sharing duties with Faniu next year if he wins his case?

Other considerations would be Welsh and JAC from Melbourne

Broncos for Staggs, Isaako and Haas,
Melbourne for JAC Finucane, one of their 9s and NAS, or
Cowboys for Tauminator, Feldt, Maclean and Hess.

Your kidding.. a player worth 100k for AFB
Roache would be worth 300+ and there isnt a trade involved... we would be lucky to get any player for AFB. He is straight leaving regardless of what we get back. Roache would provide an immediate upgrade on Levi, replacement for Fainu and then lock forward depth when Fainu returns. We would be lucky to get him... what other players are there on the market?

Trade with the warriors would be great, would mean he wouldnt go to QLD which would be a huge threat... imagine AFB and Taumalolo in the middle....

Roache would be worth 300+ and there isnt a trade involved... we would be lucky to get any player for AFB. He is straight leaving regardless of what we get back. Roache would provide an immediate upgrade on Levi, replacement for Fainu and then lock forward depth when Fainu returns. We would be lucky to get him... what other players are there on the market?

Trade with the warriors would be great, would mean he wouldnt go to QLD which would be a huge threat... imagine AFB and Taumalolo in the middle....
Doubt anyone would pay 300k for him after all his injury issues. Don't get me wrong good player but barely has any nrl experience because of it. He is under contract, if we don't get a player in return plus some then i wouldn't allow it to happen if I was there. Why strengthen a team only to weaken ours.. its silly. If a team wants him to leave they have to subsidise

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4