Everybody Sing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You probably prefer that to this one:
Were on the March with Wilson's Army
Were all goin to Wemberlee
And we'll really shake em up
When we win the FA Cup
Cause Barnsley are the greatest football team.
:)
...and no, I don't want any ManU songs

Imagine getting something like this from Hasler after every game?

Dear Supporter,

Positive points are difficult to find from Saturday's FA Cup defeat against Manchester United because overall we were not up to the level of our normal game. We know that and the players know that as well. In fact, the only positive I can think of is that we do not have any new injuries.

The talking points at Old Trafford included Emmanuel Eboue's sending off which looked a bit harsh from my position. The game was over after the red card and maybe even before that because we never looked like we could come back.

Then there was Nani's ball-juggling which I thought was a little bit disrespectful. He had a very good game on Saturday but that was not needed. But it can happen to a young player.

I didn't really have serious thoughts about the treble but you try and make a choice as late as you can. Saturday was difficult to swallow for the players because it looked like we did not have the physical resources to come back into the game.

At the moment our cup defeats are unbelievable. When we lose in the cup we get a hiding. We don't concede in the League but when we do concede we do it well! Either way we need to recover quickly because we need to be at our best to beat Milan.

As for the rest of the season, the targets in front of us are very clear. They are the Premier League and the Champions League. We are not in a position where we have to make a choice. We just have balanced fixtures now and we need to pick ourselves up quickly because we have a massive game on Wednesday.

Of course we are back at Old Trafford in April for the Premier League game and you will see a different Arsenal team then. We will be in a different shape when our injuries clear up and I hope the pitch will be in a different shape as well.

Thanks for your support.

Arsène Wenger

Wenger has always been like that. He is obviously in a great position with a club like the Gunners, but comes across well and this is a great and honest letter to fans. Balancing the squad over so many comps must be difficult.
Now to get up for the AC Milan game in the morning. Adebayor is a different player to Henry but he has really impressed and hopefully will be the difference.

10 seconds of injury time left, open goal, Adebayour header hits the crossbar!!!! haha, suck my balls Arsenal.

Also this one's for Dan. Talk about a poofters sport, that is the first time in any code I have seen a bloke stretchered from the field because he had a CRAMP. Honestly.

A poofters sport yet you still watch it and discuss it with PASSION.......Closet much?

I watch it and enjoy it, but I watch and enjoy a vast range of sports. I even watched a full round of darts the other day on fox sports.

I would never play it however, as it is played by gay men who roll around like bitches feigning injury. In the sports I play, if you get stretchered from the field, you are on you way to hospital. 

clontaago link said:
I watch it and enjoy it, but I watch and enjoy a vast range of sports. I even watched a full round of darts the other day on fox sports.

I would never play it however, as it is played by gay men who roll around like bitches feigning injury. In the sports I play, if you get stretchered from the field, you are on you way to hospital. 

Let's face it doug the reason you play Rugby is the love of up close contact with other men

It's obvious Dan. He wants men to suck his balls, loves to beaten up and I think I now know why:

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/news/articles/2005-2413.html

:p

clontaago link said:
LIVERPOOOOOOL, LIVERPOOOOOL.

Liverpool 2 - Inter 0

;D

A reprise from last week:

I'm forever blowing bubbles,
    Pretty bubbles in the air,
    They fly so high,
    They reach the sky,
    Then like my dreams,
    They fade and die.
    Fortune's always hiding,
    I've looked everywhere,
    I'm forever blowing bubbles,
    Pretty bubbles in the air.

And yes...I know this is a VERY gay victory song

Dan link said:
[quote author=clontaago link=topic=176939.msg178255#msg178255 date=1203548357]

Let's face it doug the reason you play Rugby is the love of up close contact with other men

[/quote]

Lame comeback mate.

ManlyBacker link said:
It's obvious Dan. He wants men to suck his balls, loves to beaten up and I think I now know why:

And how exactly did you come across that?  do you play soccer too?

ManlyBacker link said:

The first paragraph was all I needed to read.

A survey conducted by the Gay Football Supporters Network

Can someone please find me the Gay Rugby League Supporters Network, or the Gay Rugby Union Supporters Network. No, because they dont exist.

Well they do, but you could hardly class Dan and MB as a network.

Lame Dougie, lame hehe
I just put 'gay liverpool supporters' in google and then waded through all your mate's sites. :p

Clon, I finally caught up with the Liverpool game. They played really well and it was similar to the Gunner's game except your guys could score goals :) I don't understand how the two Milan teams could play so negatively given the value of away goals.

Also saw a good piece on Markus Babbel (played Liverpool 2000 - 2004) on Premier League World on Fox. He was in a great era for the Reds but sadly was diagnosed with Guillan-Barre Syndrome which stopped his play at Anfield and he eventually went back to Stuttgart, hung up his boots last year and is now coaching for them.

a graphic video showing Eduardo's broken leg.
Ouuuchhh
http://www.meietv.com/videos/EDUARDO_broken_leg_Birmingham-Arsenal.html

earl link said:
a graphic video showing Eduardo's broken leg.
Ouuuchhh
http://www.meietv.com/videos/EDUARDO_broken_leg_Birmingham-Arsenal.html

I suppose they had to stretcher the whineging little poof off after that?

ManlyBacker link said:
Clon, I finally caught up with the Liverpool game. They played really well and it was similar to the Gunner's game except your guys could score goals :) I don't understand how the two Milan teams could play so negatively given the value of away goals.

Also saw a good piece on Markus Babbel (played Liverpool 2000 - 2004) on Premier League World on Fox. He was in a great era for the Reds but sadly was diagnosed with Guillan-Barre Syndrome which stopped his play at Anfield and he eventually went back to Stuttgart, hung up his boots last year and is now coaching for them.

MB, Inter were hell bent on playing for a 0-0 draw. They allowed Liverpool far too many shots. The shot count ended up about 25-4. When you give a side that many shots they are bound to put a few in. Luckily for us they came eventually.

Now if we can bag just one away goal.

In regard to Eduardo, that's a nasty compund fracture. When you see bone sticking out through your sock, you know you are in some trouble.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4