Every player’s contract length

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
For me:

Off contract:
Trent Hodkinson (don't sign)
Cade Cust (sign, moderate 2 year deal)
Tevita Funa (don't sign)
Reuben Garrick (already signed - 2 years)
Jack Gosiewski (sign 1 year, low end contract)
Brad Parker (sign, 1-2 year bridge deal - good for both parties)
Lloyd Perrett (don't sign)
Toafofoa Sipley (sign 1 year, minimum contract)
Kelepi Tanginoa (released already)
Jorge Taufua (don't sign)
Joel Thompson (offer 2 year extension)
Dylan Walker (offer 4 year extension - with clauses)
Can't argue with a lot of that, however given the entire leagues contract status' are available who do you replace the departing players with?

I'm glad I'm not in recruitment, I suck at puzzles.

Can't argue with a lot of that, however given the entire leagues contract status' are available who do you replace the departing players with?

I'm glad I'm not in recruitment, I suck at puzzles.
Guys like Miski, Hopoate, Schuster, Ofhu, and all those.

Jorge has been awesome... is only 28, about to be eligible for one club dispensation, and people want to let him go. Thank Goodness us Silvertails folk are not in charge of retention and recruitment.

The club dispensation isn't per player. That's how dumb it is. If you have a player in that range, the club gets the dispensation. I've argued that's ineffective. Should be the more long serving players you have, the higher the dispensation.

The club dispensation isn't per player. That's how dumb it is. If you have a player in that range, the club gets the dispensation. I've argued that's ineffective. Should be the more long serving players you have, the higher the dispensation.
That's a good incentive to develop the players you have.

Wow! Really?

For me:

Off contract:
Trent Hodkinson (don't sign)
Cade Cust (sign, moderate 2 year deal)
Tevita Funa (don't sign)
Reuben Garrick (already signed - 2 years)
Jack Gosiewski (sign 1 year, low end contract)
Brad Parker (sign, 1-2 year bridge deal - good for both parties)
Lloyd Perrett (don't sign)
Toafofoa Sipley (sign 1 year, minimum contract)
Kelepi Tanginoa (released already)
Jorge Taufua (don't sign)
Joel Thompson (offer 2 year extension)
Dylan Walker (offer 4 year extension - with clauses)

Hard ball for me:

JT: don’t sign. Great guy. But last legs. Bring on youth. Let him get his ESL payday.
Walker: don’t sign. Not Manly. Great player. Unstable guy. Bring on youth or sign an Aitken type player.
Cust: moderate? Not sure why that means, but not a player you want to lose.

Without wanting to discuss The Ex-Coach Who Shall Not Be Named, did Fox really have to list him as coach until 2020?!?!

Baz resigned in July 2018 (that is what was reported) with 12 months notice so he is gone July 2019.

SEA EAGLES

2019 squad: Trent Hodkinson (2019), Daly Cherry-Evans (2023), Cade Cust (2019), Kane Elgey (2020), Brendan Elliott (2020), Manase Fainu (2021), Addin Fonua-Blake (2022), Tevita Funa (2019), Reuben Garrick (2019), Jack Gosiewski (2019), Albert Hopoate (2020), Api Koroisau (2021), Brad Parker (2019), Taniela Paseka (2021), Lloyd Perrett (2019), Toafofoa Sipley (2019), Curtis Sironen (2021), Moses Suli (2020), Jorge Taufua (2019), Martin Taupau (2020), Kelepi Tanginoa (2019), Joel Thompson (2019), Jake Trbojevic (2020), Tom Trbojevic (2020), Corey Waddell (2020), Dylan Walker (2019), Samuel Smith (2020), Dylan Walker (2019)

Gains: Kane Elgey (from Titans), Corey Waddell (from Panthers), Brendan Elliott (from Titans), Reuben Garrick (from Dragons)

Losses: Frank Winterstein (Panthers), Akuila Uate (Huddersfield), Shaun Lane (Eels), Jonathan Wright (retired), Tom Wright (rugby union), Brian Kelly (Titans), Matthew Wright (Queensland Cup), Lewis Brown (retired)

Off contract: Trent Hodkinson, Cade Cust, Tevita Funa, Reuben Garrick, Jack Gosiewski, Brad Parker, Lloyd Perrett, Toafofoa Sipley, Kelepi Tanginoa, Jorge Taufua, Joel Thompson, Dylan Walker

Coach: Des Hasler (2021), Trent Barrett (2020)
things have certainly changed this year, a year or two ago with so many off contract there would have been headlines in the paper 'Manly in Crisis', now its business as usual

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8