Every game live

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

silvertail

Reserve Grader
Reports today will centre on potential 1.2b dollar, 'every game live' deal.

OK then, all teams should be able to select a fixed home game time slot.

Brisbane can have all of their home games on a Friday night, but enough of this rubbish that they get home and away games all on a Friday night.

All our home games next year should be on Sundays at 3pm.

Have heard that the ARLC will be putting in place a system to guarantee that we won't just see donkeys every Friday.

With each club guaranteed 4 Friday night games a season.
While it might mean we may see an epic clash of ****ness ie Titans vs Eels it'll be a fairer system.

It will just mean that when canberra play brisbane in canberra it will be a friday night, so they will get 15 away games and 4 home games on friday

Its easy, every team that plays the Broncos will have that as their Friday night game so Queenslanders will still get their Bronco fix.

I don't agree with the original post of every team having a fixed time, that is definitely not fair. And what if some Manly fans work Sundays, do they never get to see their team at Home.

Personally I prefer Saturday nights, but realise everyone has differing opinions, so there should be a fair and even spread across all the timeslots for all the teams.

Another point, if there is going to be every game live, there will need to be adjustment to the schedule to clear up the overlap on Friday and Saturday nights, and the partial overlap on Sundays.

I would just like the season draw to be in concrete at the start of the season so that people could make plans instead of having to wait to find out. That way people can plan their lives and make long term plans to attend. The AFL and other major codes around the world do it, why can't the NRL?

Brookie4eva said:
Another point, if there is going to be every game live, there will need to be adjustment to the schedule to clear up the overlap on Friday and Saturday nights, and the partial overlap on Sundays.

Not really

With Fox and Nine hosting games and the use of Foxsports interactive, they can all be shown live.

Only issue i see is the Second Friday night game. But if Fox broadcast the alternate game live then 9 showed it on delay that should cover that off

Why is everybody afraid to ask the big question about FNF scheduling - what happened to Burke's Backyard?

I don't believe that Nine and Fox will give up the right to chose which games they get, and on what nights. They will not provide a yearly draw, dates and times. And Gallop and his cronies will roll over on that one. They will claim that as the money tree, they have the right.

It's a commercial reality that the more we are able to dictate to the networks what games they show and when - the less we will get in our next broadcast rights deal.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2