Evening all!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Seagles68

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Just a quick note to say g'day. I've been reading this forum for quite a while now and feeling the joy and pain vicariously. I feel like I know a lot of you already so there is a bit of vicarious trauma. Just kidding! After reading the posts over the past few weeks, it might seem a stange time to finally commit to joining the discussions. It's been ummm ......... interesting. But I'm a 50+ year supporter and a member with my seat in the Jane Try Stand and the Sea Eagles are in the blood. My avatar is a sad looking Sea Eagle I got at the 68 semi against the Dragons. Anyway, times are tough at the moment and whilst I don't pretend to have anything profound to add, I am looking forward to adding a view or 2. cheers

Just a quick note to say g'day. I've been reading this forum for quite a while now and feeling the joy and pain vicariously. I feel like I know a lot of you already so there is a bit of vicarious trauma. Just kidding! After reading the posts over the past few weeks, it might seem a stange time to finally commit to joining the discussions. It's been ummm ......... interesting. But I'm a 50+ year supporter and a member with my seat in the Jane Try Stand and the Sea Eagles are in the blood. My avatar is a sad looking Sea Eagle I got at the 68 semi against the Dragons. Anyway, times are tough at the moment and whilst I don't pretend to have anything profound to add, I am looking forward to adding a view or 2. cheers
I admire your long time passion loyalty and commitment to our Legendary club feathered friend

Congratulations on your great contribution to our Great club over years

Great clubs are made from Great people like you

And at the moment we need more Great people to become a Great club once again

Because the fact is the ones that are representing us at the moment

Are not doing our Great Club justice

And the results speak for them selves

If they want our Respect
They live up to our Legendary clubs Benchmark of excellence and give us Results

2nd Best is not a Manly thing !!!​

240948987_10226342376526581_7626396401424013754_n.jpg

Lovely to finally meet you!

I think I have been barred from appearing in the welcoming committee ...

Something about a being a bad tempered non conforming old barstard ...

people are so judgemental ...

Hmmmm, vicariously vicarious
Let's hope we live the players VICTORY!
Mind if I call you Vic or Vicar ?
Probably not best to call you vicar at the moment.🤣
Welcome

Well, I'm just about to head out to the game so hopefully I won't require vicodin afterwards. Cheers to all. GO MANLY!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4