Equal time props

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
For the past week Fluffy and his conga line have tried to allege that the only reason Kite gains more metres and gets through more work than Princess is because he gets more game time.

Upon noticing that Kite played only 10 more minutes than King last week, I have punched in the total stats for our props over the last few weeks and then adjusted them on a percentage basis to see what their workload looks like if they were each given 40 minutes a game.

Keep in mind that the longer you stay on the more fatigued you become and therefore doing it on a percentage basis is a disadvantage to the players on the field longer (eg Kite). Have a look at how our props perform over 40 minutes and you be the judge:

Minutes Tackles Misses Hit ups Metres
Kite 40 15.4 0.8 14.6 134.6
King 40 15.0 1.7 7.8 61.1
Bryant 40 17.8 0.6 12.2 106.1
Minogue 40 12.3 0.0 9.2 61.5
Rose 40 20.7 2.7 10.0 112.7

Hey dan,

Mate, any chance of starting up a new website??

okwegetityoudon'tlikejasonkingmuch.com and just keeping this one for everyone else??

I for one understand that he's not that good of a footballer.. i just don't care to crap on about it in every thread

I think pretty much everyone knows that he's not that good we just deal with it.. he's there, he's in the team so we just deal with it!!

In saying that i don't think he's that good of a footballer.. i certainly don't think he's the worst either. I think everyone would probably prefer someone else unless he pulls his finger out but in the meantime what can we do??

Whinging does nothing but **** everyone off

Well - now that Manly have missed the boat on all the good name props and second rowers, Jason King is VERY important to our team - and that statement says a lot about recruitment.

If Matai / Willo / G. Stewart are planned to be our starting 2nd rowers / lock next year, then we are in DEEP crap.

Imagine if Bryant or Lulu go as well !!!!

I will rant about the fool for as long as you fools appear to not understand his ineptitude.
gees ure a conceited little african
who are you to determine whos a fool and whose not

The only fool i see here is you mata

u and ure childish little vendettas, i wonder if when u were down for a game a few years a go if u tryed to hit on monas and king and got knocked back.

You act like a jilted teenage girl.

[quote author=Matabele]
I will rant about the fool for as long as you fools appear to not understand his ineptitude.
gees ure a conceited little african
who are you to determine whos a fool and whose not

The only fool i see here is you mata

u and ure childish little vendettas, i wonder if when u were down for a game a few years a go if u tryed to hit on monas and king and got knocked back.

You act like a jilted teenage girl.
[/quote]

Which means I'd better watch out for you hey?

What is amusing is the sound of silence now that King's efforts have been exposed for what they are.

Useless.

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh:

Nobody cares anymore..... you've flogged it that much that no one can be bothered talking to you about it... your not actually open to any other suggestions or opinions so nobody is bothering with you and the issue

For the past week Fluffy and his conga line have tried to allege that the only reason Kite gains more metres and gets through more work than Princess is because he gets more game time.

Upon noticing that Kite played only 10 more minutes than King last week, I have punched in the total stats for our props over the last few weeks and then adjusted them on a percentage basis to see what their workload looks like if they were each given 40 minutes a game.

Keep in mind that the longer you stay on the more fatigued you become and therefore doing it on a percentage basis is a disadvantage to the players on the field longer (eg Kite). Have a look at how our props perform over 40 minutes and you be the judge:

Minutes Tackles Misses Hit ups Metres
Kite 40 15.4 0.8 14.6 134.6
King 40 15.0 1.7 7.8 61.1
Bryant 40 17.8 0.6 12.2 106.1
Minogue 40 12.3 0.0 9.2 61.5
Rose 40 20.7 2.7 10.0 112.7

BTTT Just for Barks. ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4