Equal Seventh

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pittwater Legend

We brought back Geoff Toovey!
That is the position that we would currently find ourselves in if we didn't throw away victory in our home match against the Panthers and the away match against the Cowboys. With a more favourable draw in the back half of this season and hopefully a more settled line up from here on our, you'd have to think that we would be capable of winning at least half or slightly more than half of our matches for the rest of the season.

Anybody think we can stretch our run of consecutive finals appearances to 11 seasons? I think we will just miss out and it will be missing the 4 points from these matches that will cost us.

Funnily enough, the Panthers would be in our position if they had lost their 2nd match to us - outright last on 12 points.

I would love to see us make the finals this year because we are still on paper such a strong team,and have been close to getting over the line in nearly every game this year barr the broncos flogging,sadly if its not our year,i am more than confident to say I am more than happy looking towards 2016 with thr retention of DCE and afew more key signings aswell as our current stars,if no finals appearance this year bring on 2016 because the future looks rosey,they all still fear us btw because on our day when we are on we can beat anyone in the competition....have a great day.

That is the position that we would currently find ourselves in if we didn't throw away victory in our home match against the Panthers and the away match against the Cowboys. With a more favourable draw in the back half of this season and hopefully a more settled line up from here on our, you'd have to think that we would be capable of winning at least half or slightly more than half of our matches for the rest of the season.

Anybody think we can stretch our run of consecutive finals appearances to 11 seasons? I think we will just miss out and it will be missing the 4 points from these matches that will cost us.

Funnily enough, the Panthers would be in our position if they had lost their 2nd match to us - outright last on 12 points.

I think we're a good chance to make the 8.

We may not trouble the scorers once we get there but it's a lottery so you never know.

In fact I have money on it.

I think we're a good chance to make the 8.

We may not trouble the scorers once we get there but it's a lottery so you never know.

In fact I have money on it.
I have money on us winning the premiership... I put it on at the start of the season... :happy:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7