Enough is enough!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Phoenix

Reserve Grader
I am sick of reading about support staff signing with the Bulldogs!!!

Hasler isn't looking for a challenge by moving to the bulldogs, he is merely moving his operations to the bulldogs .

He is a complete strategist right now he moves his support staff and through out the year key players will move across. It's absurd to think it won't happen he is surrounding himself with the same people that have got him as far as 3 grandfinals. I have lost all respect for this man that I once admired as a young fan watching my favorite team run around.

And my next biggest gripe!! How is Cleal going to recruit for manly next year? Will he not want those players for the bulldogs? He would want his KPI's to reflect the purpose of why the bulldogs have acquired his services, so in saying that he will not be thinking of manlys longterm future, is this a correct statement?

Change has to happen before the start of 2012 season other wise Canterbury Bankstown will be fielding the squad that manly should of been for 2013.

Des is ripping the club apart start with the heart and spreading the cancer.

Sorry guys I am so frustrated by reading this news day in day out!

Phoenix said:
How is Cleal going to recruit for manly next year? Will he not want those players for the bulldogs? Sorry guys I am so frustrated by reading this news day in day out!

I understood Noel is leaving immediately.

ManlyBacker said:
I hope you don't mind Phoenix but I moved this from General Discussion forum to here.

Cleal is leaving the club in the next month so will have no impact in 2012.

Fair enough I had not read anything about his terms. Well in that case I am sure he can work out the contract deals for the manly players to transfer, guess it makes more sense for Hasler to already have some one in the bulldogs camp for 2012. Saves Hasler the fuel.

Sorry guys didn't mean to post another "enough" post as their is already plenty floating around.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8