Enough; Action is needed now

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bazeagle

Bencher
The action required is this:
Sack Barrett, I am done with him learning how to coach at our club and fans expense
Sack Cartwright - he is a full phony along with TB
Sack Bozo - he's clearly past his use by date and his involvement in behind the scenes decisions indicates his time is up
Sack Zorba - his incessant meddling means he must be gone

I uses to post here a lot but 2V's sacking pushed me away initially and yesterday's full cue in rack second half performance has forced me to post this. Ok I get the injuries situ and of course that's relevant, but the sacking call from me is based on Barrett turning on the team in his weak press conference. He showed his true inept weak colours right there. Back your side TB and take the rap for inept coaching and embarrassing poor interchanges yesterday.
Oh and while I'm on it, to the Penn's bring back 2V or at least a full ex player Manly coaching team. Coaches that truly understand the Manly culture and t's never say die fighting spirit. These tools don't.

I agree, I would like change but I doubt it will happen as they have already gone through big changes for this year. IMO where we are sitting and how we are playing is not good enough. We bought up large for instant results, we got TB as he was supposed to be the "new breed" of young coaches. TBH I see nothing with the way we are playing that makes me go " ohh ok when it all comes togther we will be great". We just look like a **** team that has lost the GREAT, FEARED MANLY LINE SPEED. Just sick to my stomach over what should have been a good year.

Yep. The old sack the coach, assistant coach, recruitment consultant mid season trick. Doing it mid season is the real clever bit.Works every time.
If we did it we couldn't get any worse

That would do it switch to panic mode and sack everybody and replace them who? Just to remind people we did win the first half pretty convincingly , they tell me there is a comp next year and the year after etc ect ect I will cheer them for as long as it takes.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6