Enjoy the new site

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
@Dan the mobile version has the background slide show back.
Android has been 'sticky' since yesterday for me too once a thread is open and I scroll up/down

Scrolling has been sticky for me since the background photos were included. Is there any choice to turn them on/off? I'm on a blackberry ....don't laugh.

So for all screen resolutions under 800px the background pictures should no longer appear. That means mobiles should now have no BG picture and a better experience.

Please test and let me know whether that is true though.

@Bradza man the best thing I could do for you is direct you to a phone shop to change that thing over.

Yes you can. If you look at all the above options in the reply box....click on the "+" (plus) sign at the end. The drop down box contains options and one of them is strike through.

see? Ya silly boofhead?!?!?! ge is a wonderful man!!!!

That's all she wrote!

btw.... thanks dan ya big :nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd:

:rofl::rofl:@:cool:

hey I was thinking about refloating the original design with some additional background images to make it play more nicely. Just wondering your thoughts on that?

hey I was thinking about refloating the original design with some additional background images to make it play more nicely. Just wondering your thoughts on that?

Sorry about the late reply..I...err...passed out or something. Must've been something I ate....in that bottle of bourbon!

1) Anything to take our minds off you eating that herring!

2) If it makes it play more nicely then seems like a good idea. I only use the site on the laptop so I don't get any mobile phone issues.

I also only get two small strips of the background images...so I don't really see much of the photos so if that is a lot of work...maybe in the too hard pile...I don't mind them though.

Biggest fear would have to be introducing a new design to us troglodytes!

(it hurts to type)

Sorry about the late reply..I...err...passed out or something. Must've been something I ate....in that bottle of bourbon!

1) Anything to take our minds off you eating that herring!

2) If it makes it play more nicely then seems like a good idea. I only use the site on the laptop so I don't get any mobile phone issues.

I also only get two small strips of the background images...so I don't really see much of the photos so if that is a lot of work...maybe in the too hard pile...I don't mind them though.

Biggest fear would have to be introducing a new design to us troglodytes!

(it hurts to type)
Ok well I need to do a little more coding on the NRL ladder first and then decide if I want to add player profiles to the site as well like on NZWarriors site then I will circle back to this

So for all screen resolutions under 800px the background pictures should no longer appear. That means mobiles should now have no BG picture and a better experience.

Please test and let me know whether that is true though.

@Bradza man the best thing I could do for you is direct you to a phone shop to change that thing over.
OK now on the Phone - no background flashing up pics - Thanks

Sweet good stuff please all let me know when you have any issues so I can try and fix them

Thanks @Dan , working a lot better now even on the ol' BB! We're changing over to iPhones at work in the next few months.

Hi Dan, maybe it's just me but when I post only on this site and use predictive text it seems to duplicate the words all the time. Is anyone else having problems?

What phone, os version and browser are you using?

Is anyone else getting consistent crashes on iOS? I've tried 3 devices - iPad Air, iPhone 5s and iPhone 4 and I can't browse the forums for more than 2 or 3 mins without the browser shutting down. I've tried Safari and Chrome. If I'm logged in it usually logs me out as well.

Is anyone else getting consistent crashes on iOS? I've tried 3 devices - iPad Air, iPhone 5s and iPhone 4 and I can't browse the forums for more than 2 or 3 mins without the browser shutting down. I've tried Safari and Chrome. If I'm logged in it usually logs me out as well.
I keep getting the page reloading because it encounters an error

Yep, keeps crashing on my iPhone 5 as well.

I think I know the cause of the crashes. It's due to a conflict in the YouTube load code I plan on fixing that tomorrow when I get a moment to sit down with the computer

Sweet good stuff please all let me know when you have any issues so I can try and fix them
Dan, any other year the addition of the ladder would have been a real enhancement. But this year? Dan! Dan!! Dan!!!

Hi @Dan just fyi, you posted a link a few weeks ago for scan and repair by Reimage (I can't recall which thread it was in), anyhow it didn't work out too well...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6