English lesson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm just kidding mate. I'm in a **** stirring mood today. I've never been to uni and my highest level of study was Horticulture at Hawkesbury TAFE!!!

I went to a bush primary school (about 20 kids) and a small bush high school (a few more than that), never did Uni and admit to not being the best at spelling or grammar (or is it grammer)...so forgive my indiscretions (geeze better check that as well whilst I am about it)...doesn't make me any less of a person though!!

Fro - I thought you more concerned about the use of resign when talking about players re signing?

Well Fro, it looks like you're getting an adverse reaction from a few people who are averse to interpreting your true intentions and mistakenly think that you are inferring that they are loosers.

Cambo link said:
[quote author=Duff link=topic=182792.msg256513#msg256513 date=1269310614]
I'll give you an applaud for this Fro.

Yes, it's a footy forum but that doesn't make it necessary to kill the English language. Besides, it's pretty hard to keep up the arrogant, elitist persona that we Eagles fans like to portray if a certain element insist on defending their rights to drop the grammatical ball.
coming from a man who drinks black beer
u suck duff :p
[/quote]

Well Cam, if you want to judge a mans class by the beer he drinks, I'll take the one that looks as different to VB as possible.

ahh I see....so now we have mathematical lessons too

well that could be maths or philosophy.

Have you got a rocking chair on your front porch up there Dan?

Fro, several posts back you neglected to include an apostrophe where there should be one. 

I'm agog (look it up folks) to know what degree Cambo is completing.  If he finishes it he'll surely have the highest qualifications in his outfit.  ;)

Matabele link said:
Fro, several posts back you neglected to include an apostrophe where there should be one. 

I'm agog (look it up folks) to know what degree Cambo is completing.  If he finishes it he'll surely have the highest qualifications in his outfit.  ;)
i like how i get told to tone my posts down but you still bait at every opportunity

love the double standards here.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4