Enforcer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Maybe they all thought like everyone else and the MRC that he'd be sent off so no need to make a statement.
The ref should have made a statement and pointed to the sheds.
How he didn't get sent yet gets charged with a Grade 3 ( 382 points = 3 weeks) is more an indictment on the games rulemakers, referees and administrators than it is on our players for
not getting into handbags at 5 paces in my opinion.
Maybe if we played with a bit more passion to match the more determined Warriors who ran on to the field ready to knock our heads off we could have won the game .
The non passionate and passive response from our players against Martys high shot was evident in our play
The Warriors out enthused us and the disappointing result speaks for it self feathered friend
Yes I love Manly and always have and always will even in the darkest Barrett years but I do not condone mediocre team performances that stain our famous Jersey and proud History
images (2).jpg

Maybe if we played with a bit more passion to match the more determined Warriors who ran on to the field ready to knock our heads off we could have won the game .
The non passionate and passive response from our players against Martys high shot was evident in our play
The Warriors out enthused us and the disappointing result speaks for it self feathered friend
Yes I love Manly and always have and always will even in the darkest Barrett years but I do not condone mediocre team performances that stain our famous Jersey and proud History
View attachment 15077
@BOZO if i was any coaching staff of our squad i would make it mandatory for all players in our first grade squad to read that book.

very inspirational read and if our players don't get the history or what this club truly repsresents after reading this book then they never will.

one of my favourite books every written of all time.

If it had been Jake that was decked by Heatherington would our players have reacted ?

@BOZO if i was any coaching staff of our squad i would make it mandatory for all players in our first grade squad to read that book.

very inspirational read and if our players don't get the history or what this club truly repsresents after reading this book then they never will.

one of my favourite books every written of all time.

What ever we do to succeed feathered friend .
We either do it with passion or not at all

thumb_56821_default_news_size_5.jpeg

Why just do it for only Jake ? Is he the only player that wears our sacred Manly
Jersey on the field ?

Totally agree BOZO ... but I'm wondering if it was the case if itvwas another player would it be any different ... I don't know ... have we lost some team brotherhood ? .... I think we have definitely lost some hardness

Totally agree BOZO ... but I'm wondering if it was the case if itvwas another player would it be any different ... I don't know ... have we lost some team brotherhood ? .... I think we have definitely lost some hardness
Our boys need to be Rock Hard if they are going to beat the Knights this week
If they lose again....
I am sending Des a supply of this for the rest of the season ...
9781950171668.jpg

Rewatching the battle of brookvale above and seeing the article on D Lussick this morning maybe we could get rid of the waddler and bring him back on my under 7s contract, a packet of lollies and a can of solo for a win. Plenty of mongrel in him. With the freed up cap space we can let jetski go and sign staggs in line with the current nrl cap rules being applied elsewhere.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2