Energy - Support....and a backline

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Really noticed a fair bit more support and good backline shifts in both the Tigers loss and the Dogs win.
Since turbo has been out, really missed that support player pushing up through the middle at pace and Tevita Funa has excelled in this area....watch him sniff around the footy, adds another dimension in attack.
Also look far more dangerous when shifting right with Morgan Harper causing problems with basically every touch and I reckon Hoppa Jnr has improved greatly every game and expect to keep it going this week.
Manly when down 10 nil looked predictable and pretty boring in attack and suddenly gained more spark when off the back of some middle momentum, changed up from this 1 out stuff and actually looked to create some enterprising footy out wide and did just that....with great results and opened the game up.
The future is bright considering the BEST 2 attacking players Turbo and Schuster will be part of this side in 2021, plus add the rangy new winger Saab, suddenly there is speed and strike power to burn and I expect this side to light up the NRL.
There were points of the Dogs game where the energy levels were right up with the best wins in 2020 over Roosters and Raiders....had really faded during the losing streak, so though it took an opposition like the Dogs to give the side a lift, they still had to to dig their way out of a hole and feel may have done that.
Hope this NEW backline can continue to play good heads up footy with players in motion and support from both sides of the runner, as makes it good to watch and gives us Silvertails a positive vibe for what could well be another dominant footy side over the coming years.

Look I'm sure it was a good confidence boost for the younger guys. But we aren't going to get opposition like that every week. Dogs are coming last for a reason and that was clearly evident last weekend.

Titans have been playing good footy - I can't see us beating them unless Tommy is back and fully fit and firing

Look I'm sure it was a good confidence boost for the younger guys. But we aren't going to get opposition like that every week. Dogs are coming last for a reason and that was clearly evident last weekend.

Titans have been playing good footy - I can't see us beating them unless Tommy is back and fully fit and firing
I reckon with Tom T it's a good win and without it's a 60% chance....the Titans have been resilient and not holding up any white flags....like us, just lack some polish and confidence, but these youngsters at Manly look impressive and will continue to grow.

I reckon with Tom T it's a good win and without it's a 60% chance....the Titans have been resilient and not holding up any white flags....like us, just lack some polish and confidence, but these youngsters at Manly look impressive and will continue to grow.

Look lets be honest as well, the Titans have beaten us recently at Brookvale a few times as well so we owe them one!

Really noticed a fair bit more support and good backline shifts in both the Tigers loss and the Dogs win.
Since turbo has been out, really missed that support player pushing up through the middle at pace and Tevita Funa has excelled in this area....watch him sniff around the footy, adds another dimension in attack.
Also look far more dangerous when shifting right with Morgan Harper causing problems with basically every touch and I reckon Hoppa Jnr has improved greatly every game and expect to keep it going this week.
Manly when down 10 nil looked predictable and pretty boring in attack and suddenly gained more spark when off the back of some middle momentum, changed up from this 1 out stuff and actually looked to create some enterprising footy out wide and did just that....with great results and opened the game up.
The future is bright considering the BEST 2 attacking players Turbo and Schuster will be part of this side in 2021, plus add the rangy new winger Saab, suddenly there is speed and strike power to burn and I expect this side to light up the NRL.
There were points of the Dogs game where the energy levels were right up with the best wins in 2020 over Roosters and Raiders....had really faded during the losing streak, so though it took an opposition like the Dogs to give the side a lift, they still had to to dig their way out of a hole and feel may have done that.
Hope this NEW backline can continue to play good heads up footy with players in motion and support from both sides of the runner, as makes it good to watch and gives us Silvertails a positive vibe for what could well be another dominant footy side over the coming years.
vroom vroom...so with tom and jason in the backline, we got ourselves the Saab turbo, a hot car back in the 1970s. Go Manly:oncomingcar::rofl:

Tom is worth at least 6-8 points per game. Maybe more.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4