Enact those Susperstitions

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mark from Brisbane said:
Jatz Crackers said:
Whatever you people did, congratulations it bloody well worked a treat.

:)

I suggest this list be preserved and listed in the Silvertails Hall of Fame (SHF).

I nominate myself to be the curator.

I did AND it worked!!

Of course it did Mark. :) And so it should.

Boofhead said:
I am gonna go broke buying schooners,

If you go broke you can stay at my place. Broke and happy is wonderful :)

Jatz Crackers said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Jatz Crackers said:
Whatever you people did, congratulations it bloody well worked a treat.

:)

I suggest this list be preserved and listed in the Silvertails Hall of Fame (SHF).

I nominate myself to be the curator.

I did AND it worked!!

Of course it did Mark. :) And so it should.

Boofhead said:
I am gonna go broke buying schooners,

If you go broke you can stay at my place. Broke and happy is wonderful :)

Thanks Jatz, supporting Manly is always wonderful!

So it begins..... the agony that comes with trying to decide which jersey to wear to the Grand Final. I'm superstitious about trying to channel mojo through my attire. If I wear a jersey to a big game and we lose than it worries me that some of that bad karma gets caught up in the threads and I don't won't to let it loose again, especially not in a GF.

Would it be bad form to wear 3 jerseys ?? I can't decide on which one is going to bring the best luck.

Jatz Crackers said:
Duff: go get drunk
Bones: as above inclusive of vodka redbull
Brookie4ever: put on your set of maroon and white bead necklaces

Done, Done and Done. I normally don't speak on others behalf, but we all know Duff and Bones will be legless.

As I woke up with a big hangover Saturday morning I suddenly remembered the beads, and made sure I found them. The GF Beads are 2 from 2 lets make it 3 from 3.

globaleagle said:
Ok - which one of you stuffed up!

I shoulder some of the blame..... :( Took my retro '72 jersey to the game but it was too hot to wear it.... was wearing a retro Manly t-shirt & cap though....

Chose the wrong jersey. I have a signed Snake jersey which I have never worn to a game before. Hoping to channel some goodness for the Snakeman I decided on that one to wear. Obviously didn't work, because we lost and Snake was quite. It is now in the bin.

I hear it's bad Juju to take your eyes off the highball you're hoping to catch.
Evil spirits can get in the ball & cause trouble,
possess anyone wearing pink clothing,
Bad things can happen.
Did anyone out there do that on Sunday night? Haha!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6