Emblem Upgrade

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

gomanly

Reserve Grader
I’m overall happy with how our new jerseys look, however, I think we are long overdue for an emblem upgrade. The current one looks tacky and a bit cartoonish. There a lot better opportunities for different apparel to be sold with a classier, simpler looking emblem. For mine the something of a blend between the 1960-77 and 1980-97 would look good. Interested to hear if I’m alone on this one as I have felt this way for a while.

That stuff is normally controlled by the NRL. So they have to agree to any changes.

That said, the District club uses the 1960-77 style emblem on its limited merchandise range. If you’re not a member, get onboard. Don’t line Duckface Penn’s pockets. He doesn’t deserve it.

I’m overall happy with how our new jerseys look, however, I think we are long overdue for an emblem upgrade. The current one looks tacky and a bit cartoonish. There a lot better opportunities for different apparel to be sold with a classier, simpler looking emblem. For mine the something of a blend between the 1960-77 and 1980-97 would look good. Interested to hear if I’m alone on this one as I have felt this way for a while.

I want a non-binary, gender neutral, rainbow wearing, 1st nations, all penalties matter, carbon neutral, anti-coal, anti-gas. Greta hugging inclusive Eagle sitting and pooping on a statue of a famous white man.

Minus 1 point for this , you forgot climate change
U1aN4HTfJ2SmgB2BBK.gif

I want a non-binary, gender neutral, rainbow wearing, 1st nations, all penalties matter, carbon neutral, anti-coal, anti-gas. Greta hugging inclusive Eagle sitting and pooping on a statue of a famous white man.
You’ve finally come around mate. Good for you and now I’m sure you feel like a better human.

In breaking news the animal rights activist group PETA have strongly denounced sporting bodies for the rank exploitation of the images of animals for rank commercial gain.

A spokesman said the degrading caricature of some species is abhorrent... and forcing their image to adorn jerseys made in asian sweatshops a disgrace .. we call on all athletes to boycott any jersey depicting an animal.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4