Elliot shopped around?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sorry that makes no sense... that is only if all our backup fullbacks are injured in the 30 to be able to bring someone in out of the 30.. even if we Elliot go we would need to bring someone in?? And we have young hoppa as well. Not that this has anything to do with anything relating to elliot been shopped around lol.. but there you go.
I don't remember asking any questions haha

The only feasable situation i could see why des would let elliott go early is to free a squad spot this year . This is kind of the only point ive tried to make. Sorry if it was confusing.

I mentioned earlier it may have been for the doggies player and now that sam smith has gone home and he has got harper maybe elliott is still in his plans and thus why he is back in grade. Who knows

Do i think it silly, i dont know, maybe Elliott has piles, kicked the cat or he is going to sign katoni staggs, Do i think we will run with a squadmember less by releasing elliott........NO so ill wait to see it unfold

Do i think it silly, i dont know, maybe Elliott has piles, kicked the cat or he is going to sign katoni staggs, Do i think we will run with a squadmember less by releasing elliott........NO so ill wait to see it unfold
It seems like we've beaten around the bush just to get to this point lol.. Back to my original comment.. I think it would be silly because Elliot knows the system. Would know the system better then someone fresh being brought in.. that would have to be on the same money as Elliot or less for the year remaining.. would be a fringe player at best

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8