Elgey's worth ......... Don't pay overs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
$$$$$ and lots of them will be the over-riding factor if he does leave the GC.

Other than club history, the titans have us covered in every aspect of reasons to sign for a club.

Good lifestyle, weather, established coach under little to no pressure, NRL financial guarantees, first grade starting spot, exciting young team on the up, no obvious internal dramas, etc, etc.

$$$$ will be the only incentive.
If we want him, we will have to pay overs for him.
Totally agree. There's not much to go down for presently. No-one gives a sh*t down there and it's all too hard with too much baggage.

And they have cocaine, no sponsor, no stadium deal, they have to train in nsw since TSS kicked them out and theydont want their captain.

And non of those factors are making the titans need to pay overs for him.

Because his manager like all managers should is squeezing the best deal he can out of them.

If he was that desperate to leave and was concerned with DCE joining he would have signed with us in a heart beat yet he hasn't.
To me it sounds like he is not desperate to sign with any team too soon . He is looking at the best offer . Time will tell :)

IMO as soon as the Titans handed him his debut, we were out of the race. the only chance we had was the offer of FG game time and he has that now. With Sezer moving on, it's obvious the Titans have earmarked him to partner DCE with Mortimer to utility bench spot. It's not gonna happen so we might as well stop watching him with Interest.

Just off Pittwater Rd.
2 blocks down from the leagues club.

The Beach that masquerades as a footy ground every now and then.

Played another solid game today. Makes some mistakes but there just down to inexperience. I would say don't pap heaps but then it depends who we end up getting. If it's no one then I'll be screaming. So just get someone with talent !!!!

Why would he want to sign right now, each week he plays his value goes up.

And with all this DCE backflip talk continuing, I'd say he will wait until after round 13 and if DCE stays at Manly then the Titans will throw more money at him and the Titans have major salary cap pressures so if DCE turns up then Elgey will go.

Why would he want to sign right now, each week he plays his value goes up.

And with all this DCE backflip talk continuing, I'd say he will wait until after round 13 and if DCE stays at Manly then the Titans will throw more money at him and the Titans have major salary cap pressures so if DCE turns up then Elgey will go.
I hope so.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6